Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
185118_357909027616970_1903622593_n.jpg

A preview of the only accessories that comes with this guy? :gah:

I'll still be getting but I am dissapoint if that is the case :(

Is this a pic from a new show? Or the one a while back?
Doesn't seem to be a saluting hand among those displayed...

Went to the event, am quite disappointing too with the figure. Hope to see more accessories. I might still just get it though.

Went to the event, am quite disappointing too with the figure. Hope to see more accessories. I might still just get it though.

I think i will get it because I'm a Cap America fan and will definitely need to pose it together with the other versions..

With all of the price increases, and now a lack of attention to the most important aspects of a characters appearance, I doubt I'll be getting this. Hot Toys seemed to enter a very brief Golden period recently, but it seems that has ended and this Golden Age Cap isn't a part of it.

This guy would look awesome with a current Cap shield. Too bad I wond be picking this one up. Got to make sure I get all my TDKR figures.

This guy would look awesome with a current Cap shield. Too bad I wond be picking this one up. Got to make sure I get all my TDKR figures.

I was thinking of putting the battle damaged one with TFA Cap and the extra clean one with this one. I think it would look pretty good.

If you get the Avengers Cap, you could do so with one of the extra shields. Not a bad idea. :lecture

Back