Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having Rescue, TFA, and Avengers Cap all together reminds me how much I still want this guy! C'mon Hot Toys... Put up a pre-order already! :)

Sallah

I'm calling it now 2013 Toy Fairs Figures

Golden Age Captain America
Commissioner Gordon
one other

So basically the same as last year :slap :lol

1st Avenger
1st Avenger unmasked w Avengers HS
Rescue
Avengers
Formal Army Uniform
Waking Up in NYC modern day
Casual Gear from end of Avengers
Boxing Bag WIP

Still need:
Skinny Steve in army uniform
Skinny Steve either in khaki's or shirtless prior to Rebirth
Transformed Steve or Hobbit feet Steve
USO Cap

Nice to at least see this as part of Sideshow's preview page for 2013 releases...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...ProductsPagePush&utm_campaign=facebook_010913

Bring him on!

Sallah

Thanks for posting that but listed there is also things like the next MGS figure & The Bat (the latter of which I'm fairly sure has been designated cancelled)

I still think this will be a Toy Fairs figure which tbh wont be a bad thing because if it went up for order tomorrow you'd be looking at a June/July release anyway

I'd just make sure you have the funds available around the time of SDCC :wink1:

Thanks for posting that but listed there is also things like the next MGS figure & The Bat (the latter of which I'm fairly sure has been designated cancelled)

I still think this will be a Toy Fairs figure which tbh wont be a bad thing because if it went up for order tomorrow you'd be looking at a June/July release anyway

Oh... Well p00p. I don't follow MGS or the Nolan Bat-stuff, so that is all news to me. Oh well... Still- It is nice to see him not completely forgotten. :)

Sallah

1st Avenger
1st Avenger unmasked w Avengers HS
Rescue
Avengers
Formal Army Uniform
Waking Up in NYC modern day
Casual Gear from end of Avengers
Boxing Bag WIP

Still need:
Skinny Steve in army uniform
Skinny Steve either in khaki's or shirtless prior to Rebirth
Transformed Steve or Hobbit feet Steve
USO Cap

Would love to see some pics, im a huge Cap fan myself.

I have TFA, Rescue and Avengers, I may get GA Cap and I'd like a formal military suit Cap/Steve but after that I'd feel pretty complete until Cap2 or Avengers2.

Just watch Captain America again!! Still Love the movie!! After watching it, it got me to thinking when is this figure going to get released? I saw it at Comic con last year! and would love to see it get made!! Come on Hot Toys!!!

They are still making the Bat but just in 1/12 instead of 1/6.

Back