Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O no man!..Cage! he is the sex!:drool ..Lock me up! i'd spend a night in that cage!:naughty

yeah especially as he has gotten older with that nasty long hair mixed with a receding hairline that he took from Tom Hanks in the DaVinci Code

Mmm...Tasty.:monkey4

Unlike most male actors in Hollywood, Cage has gotten uglier and actually worse as an actor. I wonder why that is?

yeah especially as he has gotten older with that nasty long hair mixed with a receding hairline that he took from Tom Hanks in the DaVinci Code

Mmm...Tasty.:monkey4

Unlike most male actors in Hollywood, Cage has gotten uglier and actually worse as an actor. I wonder why that is?

Ya ..but he was great in kickass imo.

Skull could use some work, but it looks like a good figure. Better than Medicom and their Giant ass zippers...

Specs and pics coming soon.
Release day Dec 2010 ~ Jan 2011, it will cost more than the DX Bruce Lee.

:yess: can't wait to see official pics.

So more than the DX Lee eh? Well Alter Ego has Lee for $180 before shipping...so GH possibly will retail for $210 with the bike or something?

Really hope they are adding the chain weapon, that would make me a bit happier with the purchase.

I can't really believe I'm that excited about this figure. I HATED the movie, I've never collected the comic...but there is just something da** cool about Ghost Rider in general.

I guess I'm pretty excited to own my first 1/6 scale vehicle too. It should add a nice display change up to the norm of just my figures.

ap_20100828114340487.jpg

Still see a bit of Ross in there.

AWESOME!!!
Cannot wait for this!!!!

I don't care how much he is this figure is a must. I think i'd sell a kidney for this figure.

Any idea how long it'll be till we get the pictures?

I too hope we get the chain and possibly two shotguns one 'ridered' up and one normal (as in pictures). I think one of the coolest ideas could be a pop up feature on the shoulder and forearm spikes like in the movie.

Even if we don't get a chain at least one will be easy to make/find.

The latest shots from Plastic Enemies are a better likeness to Nick Cage now. Rats, now I kind of want this, lol.

Because he's not a priority. I have other things I'd much rather have. I just can't help but recognize that he's looking damn good.

:exactly: Too many great figures and limited space equals tough choices ahead. I will grab GR since my primary line is Marvel / DC films which means other po's will be dropped. I'll be missing out on alot of great stuff :(

Im sure this will hit Hastings and so I'll wait and see if they offer it for cheap. But in hand picks may screw up that plan.

Im sure this will hit Hastings and so I'll wait and see if they offer it for cheap. But in hand picks may screw up that plan.

lol in hand pics always get the best of me.
When are the specs supposed to be released for this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back