Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Looks great! I wouldn't mind picking one up in a trade... good to know it's "not a very popular figure". ;)

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Or the Scorpion King

a1.jpga2.jpga3.jpga4.jpga5.jpga6.jpgPicked this guy up again after selling him a year or two ago.

Trying to remove the padding on his legs. How do you unbuckle the belt???

Trying to remove the padding on his legs. How do you unbuckle the belt???

It just threads through. Get a needle and tweezers and slowly, bit by bit, remove the ribbon (belt) through the buckle loops.

Wow really? No other way without destroying the loop?

Wow really? No other way without destroying the loop?

You can unbuckle the belt without destroying the loop. Again, you need tweezers and a needle to tease the belt (pretty much the ribbon) out of the loop buckles. You'll destroy the ribbon more so than the buckle, but you can avoid that by taking your time. It's painstakingly slow.

I really like this Snake Eyes design.

BbIZitK.jpg

I'm thinking about going back and try to find this, it was a awesome figure. I missed out on it, during the sideshow days

Thank you Hollywood Cinema Collectibles! Finally scored one!
20180224_161739.jpg

I still have mine MIB/NRFB buried somewhere in storage along with a bunch of other HT figures.

Revisited my Snake Eyes and gave him some update :lol

2018-10-15_10.34.12.jpg

2018-10-15_10.37.16.jpg

2018-10-15_10.44.11.jpg

Back