Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Little late to the party as well......love this figure!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 411
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I love that this figure wears simple poses well. Hopefully within the next month I'll be adding some 'late to the party' pictures of my own. I never saw the movie but Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have been calling me!

I love that this figure wears simple poses well. Hopefully within the next month I'll be adding some 'late to the party' pictures of my own. I never saw the movie but Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have been calling me!

You think so? I hate the stomach area. The costume design restricts that area. Plus the armor too?

You think so? I hate the stomach area. The costume design restricts that area. Plus the armor too?

From what I have seen. Granted, I don't own it yet but I think simple museum type poses look great. I've seen some pictures where the armor looks flush against the figure and others where it appears loose. I definitely think the tighter armor looks better. Storm Shadow looks better suited for dynamic poses to me. You hate the stomach area because it restricts the range of movement? That should not be too much of an issue for me since I'll have him pretty much straight up and down.

Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't had much time at all to handle the figure but I think it looks great. I stole unmc2001's simple two hand on the sword pose and I love it. I will post some pictures later but uh. yeah.... they look just like his pictures minus Timber! lol

Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't had much time at all to handle the figure but I think it looks great. I stole unmc2001's simple two hand on the sword pose and I love it. I will post some pictures later but uh. yeah.... they look just like his pictures minus Timber! lol

Nice. POst photos when you can, congrats!

So GI Joe has a place from my childhood and Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were two of my favorites and the most definitely the two coolest. I've owned Hot Toys Snake Eyes for a while now but I got my Sideshow Storm Shadow in today. You shouldn't own one without the other.

SAM_0799_zps3e8861b4.jpg

SAM_0803_zps189a251c.jpg

SAM_0804_zpsa07db1be.jpg

SAM_0806_zps7cf0b805.jpg

SAM_0807_zps517b7d76.jpg

SAM_0808_zpsa2d5464c.jpg

SAM_0809_zps5f61c6be.jpg

SAM_0810_zpsc686604b.jpg

SAM_0811_zps67ff46a6.jpg

Last edited:

I was debating whether I wanted the HT or SS storm shadow. I ended up getting the HT but the SS version still catches my eye. Nice pictures.

So GI Joe has a place from my childhood and Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were two of my favorites and the most definitely the two coolest. I've owned Hot Toys Snake Eyes for a while now but I got my Sideshow Storm Shadow in today. You shouldn't own one without the other.

View attachment 112912

Excellent idea alejandro175!!! I have the same idea! Just waiting on picking up Storm Shadow...but since I missed the first version, I think the 2nd version goes well with the HT Snake Eyes.

Great pics of them together! Congrats!

Damn! Such an excellent figure. I managed to miss this guy :( I just checked SSC today just and figured out that this figure is sold out!!!
Do you think Hot toys will make another SE in a near future? Maybe 2 years from now? I dont think I will get him on Ebay. So damn expensive...

Damn! Such an excellent figure. I managed to miss this guy :( I just checked SSC today just and figured out that this figure is sold out!!!
Do you think Hot toys will make another SE in a near future? Maybe 2 years from now? I dont think I will get him on Ebay. So damn expensive...

I would say its a good chance since they are planning a 3rd movie. The more Joes the better. I love what HT did with the movie figures and will get more if they make them.

I'm considering picking Snake Eyes up but I'm having a hard time deciding between him and the wolverine. If I do pick up snake eyes are there quality control issues I need to be aware of

Finally!

d1e32036d5e020baf7c87c45f5449742.jpg

Not a very popular figure, but I like it so much! I basically start the passion of collecting with Gi Joe when I was a child and asked my parents to buy me a Gi Joe every time we went to the seaside, so now I'm really happy to bring Snake Eyes to my house.
I don't remember who was the producer of the figures I bought years ago, I had a lot of them.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back