Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

For those of you complaining about the price . . . just wait until it becomes available @ gohastings.com.

:lol

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Figure looks really cool, but the movie's going to have to be damn good for me to even consider it. The last movie wasn't near good enough for me to spend $200+ on a figure.

SnakeDoc

Figure looks really cool, but the movie's going to have to be damn good for me to even consider it. The last movie wasn't near good enough for me to spend $200+ on a figure.

SnakeDoc

I just broke down and used my $100 in rewards points and ordered this one :yess: I could really care less how the movie comes out, i dont collect gi joe, but i have always loved snake eyes, i think the design of this ninja armor is incredible(my favorite snake eyes design i have seen) very much like the league of shadows armor which was awesome. This is one badass snake eyes no matter how the movie turns out, now if i could just find a cool looking 1/6 scale timber to go with him i would be :blissy

I just broke down and used my $100 in rewards points and ordered this one :yess: I could really care less how the movie comes out, i dont collect gi joe, but i have always loved snake eyes, i think the design of this ninja armor is incredible(my favorite snake eyes design i have seen) very much like the league of shadows armor which was awesome. This is one badass snake eyes no matter how the movie turns out, now if i could just find a cool looking 1/6 scale timber to go with him i would be :blissy

Zing! :lol

Good for you!! I bought ARH's Medusa and never saw the new version of Clash of The Titans nor do I ever want to. I bought it because I love Medusa, not because a movie made her popular. Congrats on the purchase! :)

I might be interested in a Rock / Road Block fig. I want Willis fig but not a bald one therefore, I'll pass. Movie would have to be interesting enough to warrant SE or SS purchase.

Good for you!! I bought ARH's Medusa and never saw the new version of Clash of The Titans nor do I ever want to. I bought it because I love Medusa, not because a movie made her popular. Congrats on the purchase! :)

:hi5: Thats how i feel about figures of movie characters, a cool design is a cool design, and basically you either like a character or you dont, snake eyes is much bigger then a single movie, and i just want him represented in my collection, i just happen to like the look of the armor/suit he wears in this new movie. So its an easy purchase for me and i dont have to check the score on rotten tomatoes before i get him :lol oh by the way if anyone knows of a mean looking 1/6 scale timber let me know, i really want one for this guy thanks!

if anyone knows of a mean looking 1/6 scale timber let me know, i really want one for this guy thanks!

Don't like the Sideshow Timber?

Don't like the Sideshow Timber?

Not the 1/6 scale one, i want something that looks more like the timber from the ss snake eyes and timber statue, the 1/6 one just seems to friendly to me and i would rather have a non poseable one so you dont see the joints on it.

i saw one or two of the timbers on ebay for a good price wolf.

Not the 1/6 scale one, i want something that looks more like the timber from the ss snake eyes and timber statue, the 1/6 one just seems to friendly to me and i would rather have a non poseable one so you dont see the joints on it.

So you're looking for somehting like Alaskan souvenir shop tchotchkes? :lol

I intend to get two. One for Snake Eyes and one to transplant the Bale portrait and made League of Shadows Bruce Wayne.

I intend to get two. One for Snake Eyes and one to transplant the Bale portrait and made League of Shadows Bruce Wayne.

:hi5: that's a cool idea, I luv the league of shadows armor, and this new snake eyes armor reminds me a lot of it, that's why i chose this version as my 1/6 snake eyes for my collection. You'll have to post pics of the league of shadows Wayne custom when u do that it should look great!

Aboard Serenity? We can be pals!

It'll be a few months and some slight modifications but I think it'll look nice.

Aboard Serenity? We can be pals!

It'll be a few months and some slight modifications but I think it'll look nice.

:hi5: Luv me some firefly, I'm sure the l.o.s. armor custom will look awesome, this is the perfect starter point for that custom, take your time and I can't wait to see how it comes out bud :clap

Damn I'm glad I jumped on this immediately :yess: bbts is already sold out, this is such a must have iconic figure for me, can't wait for this badass and the movie :impatient:

Agreed. Hopefully Sideshow does an Arnold figure one of these days. We can dream, can't we!

I trust Sideshow to make good Joes... Arnie, not so much.

The T2 T-800 is one of the few Hot Toys figures I've kept in my "great purge" of 2012/13, but I would be hard pressed to pass up on a Conan (from the first movie, at least).

Congrats from me as well DPrime! :duff

Thanks Khev. :duff

Back