Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I hate working legs, but this has forced me to do a leg day now. Damn you.

Today is legs for me too, together with some heavy pullups.
Already did the pullups, but didn't start with legs and abs yet.

It is alreay 19.00 here and the kids want to see the Hobbit. :(

Thanks for the AlterEgo suggestion. Just opened an account :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

drc-o.gif

Ski :)
Nice moves Skiman! :rock

My speed and vertical leap are more important than huge legs... and I enjoy walking lol

Ski, that just scares me that you had the time to find that... and actually post it!!! :gah:

Holy crap! this snake eyes looks awesome. The first movie may have sucked and this one may not be any better but damn, this figure looks great. I'm glad hot toys is doing this line, I might pick up the costumed characters like snake eyes. Never cared for the non mask wearing characters. Hopefully they do Cobra.

Holy crap! this snake eyes looks awesome. The first movie may have sucked and this one may not be any better but damn, this figure looks great. I'm glad hot toys is doing this line, I might pick up the costumed characters like snake eyes. Never cared for the non mask wearing characters. Hopefully they do Cobra.

Until you see Roadblock...hehe.

I wonder if Roadblock will get a new body or if they'll just slap him on their current muscle body... The man is a monster, they should at least develop more ripped arms for him... The torso will be pretty much obscured by the costume anyway

I don't think he'll get an entirely new body, but it's possible. Probably some variation of the Arnold muscle body.

All I want to do is start bashing HT Joes onto SSC Joes. More attention to the line never hurts.

If this figure had been $175 or less I would have consided it, but for two hundred and what little you get it isn't worth it to me right now.

yeah price is way too high so easy pass for me

If this figure had been $175 or less I would have consided it, but for two hundred and what little you get it isn't worth it to me right now.

The promo code sideshow had active that weekend made it that price :lol

Though I don't have high hopes for the movie, I think the figure looks great. Sadly the price will keep me from this figure unless the movie by some miracle turns out to be really good.

Just picked up Sideshow's Snake Eyes today. The accessories and Timber are awesome...but he definately needs a Truetype as a base body.

The sideshow body is garbage. Anyways, Roadblock and Joe Colton should be awesome. I'll definately pick up the movie versions. I can't wait to have The Rock and Bruce Willis added to the collection.

Back