1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty barebones and ugly one at that—not in a "mother****er" kind of a way.

I myself like the design. Just think it needs a more accurate body.

This is likely the Predator I’ll be getting from the film, depending on if they change the body and what kind of role he plays in the film, and how much screen time he gets.

37838856_10155646844962344_4776063689679699968_n.jpg
81weZCB3%2BML._SX466_.jpg

and both designs make me barf. stupid comics lovers.

I think this "Fugitive" Predator was meant to look like that. An underdog, sleek, almost comical, non-bad@$$ in any kind of way. Judging by his looks, what happened in previous Shane Black's movies, the 2nd and 3rd trailers, this guy is but an underdog to the "big guy" in new trailer IMHO.

The deciding factor for me will be if he comes with an unmasked sculpt. I like the sleek look of the design. I'm also holding out hope for the new "big" Predator. As long as he doesn't get the same treatment as the HT super Predators...

The deciding factor for me will be if he comes with an unmasked sculpt. I like the sleek look of the design. I'm also holding out hope for the new "big" Predator. As long as he doesn't get the same treatment as the HT super Predators...

Yeah same here, must have a unmasked sculpt! I think (hope) they will make a ultimate predator after the movie comes out! It would at least be as tall as a 1/6 Hulk!!

Don't forget Directive 1 when making Predator figures - undersize Kevin Peter Hall Jungle Hunter/City Hunter. Followed by Directive 2 - scale everything else to that (thus meaning all Predators end up too small)

If it didn’t include an unmasked sculpt, it wouldn’t be a bother to me. I generally prefer to display my Predators with their bio-masks on, as I think the bio-masks are part of what makes each Predator unique by having a different design.

Based on the trailers, I don’t really like the design of the larger Predator, so if I got a figure from the film, this guy would likely be it.

If it didn’t include an unmasked sculpt, it wouldn’t be a bother to me. I generally prefer to display my Predators with their bio-masks on, as I think the bio-masks are part of what makes each Predator unique by having a different design.

Based on the trailers, I don’t really like the design of the larger Predator, so if I got a figure from the film, this guy would likely be it.

Likewise. I have no need for the super predator. Just the regular "fugitive" predator will be it for me.

Do you guys not think you'll probably just end up selling this down the road?

Personally it's one of the foremost questions I ask before I buy something - when the newness wears off will I end up putting this in my For Sale thread? If the answer is yes then I don't buy it in the first place.

Last edited:
No. I like Predators, so I try and have at least the main Predator from each film. I also like this design.

I like this scene where the killer-predator attacked out hero. Reminds me of Gachimuchi.
This movie gonna be a great full-length Gachimuchi movie. Can't wait for it!

Do you guys not think you'll probably just end up selling this down the road?

Personally it's one of the foremost questions I ask before I buy something - when the newness wears off will I end up putting this in my For Sale thread? If the answer is yes then I don't buy it in the first place.

I don't think I will sell this figure down the road. I haven't sold many Predators that I've gotten over the years. Since I started, Back with the original Scar, Chopper and Ancient, I have only sold off 3 Predators: Lost, Guardian, and City Hunter Original. I own all of the Wolf variants, AVP variants, and PREDATORS figures. I realized later on that I only was going to collect Predators from movies that came out in my lifespan. That way I could save on space and money.

Stupid question, will we see an unmasked sculpt or is Hot toys going to double up and release an unarmored version?

If they're willing to do something that risky, I expect my 1/4 P1 to be announced by the end of the year.

Stupid question, will we see an unmasked sculpt or is Hot toys going to double up and release an unarmored version?

May be a stupid question as well, but by “unarmored” version, are you referring to the 10 foot Predator that was in the trailers? I don’t recall seeing an unarmored version of this guy in the trailers. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And doubtful that HT will have a separate unmasked sculpt. I expect the usual one sculpt, with the removable mandibles so the bio-mask can fit on.

May be a stupid question as well, but by “unarmored” version, are you referring to the 10 foot Predator that was in the trailers? I don’t recall seeing an unarmored version of this guy in the trailers. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And doubtful that HT will have a separate unmasked sculpt. I expect the usual one sculpt, with the removable mandibles so the bio-mask can fit on.

There is a scene in one of the trailers where the Predator is in a lab and he tosses someone. We see The Predator with no armor, because the scientists dressed him down for experiments, through various trailers, he gears back up and collects his armor. I’m trying to find the clip.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaG1KZqrLvM

At the 1:13 mark you see him for a split second. There is a longer clip out there.

Ah ok, I see what you’re talking about. I suppose it depends how long the scene is for. Celtic has his upper armor off as well for about a minute in AvP, but they didn’t make a version of that.

Even then, regardless, I don’t see HT making two versions of this guy. They’ve never tried to release two variants of the same Predator figure before.

Back