Hot Toys: Falconer Predator. Who's getting him? and Who's not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying Falconer, or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Falcon... No Face... = No Value and No point in getting him. Easy pass!!

I'm sure there is someone out there that will make a custom with the Berserker head & repaint it w/ a different color scheme to match Falconer and slap on a recast Falconer mask. I would get the figure just for the simple fact it's a predator & it looks F'n badass I can deal with the fact it would have probably the least value. Falconer will be the "Chopper" pred of these new ones, the one you will see people making customs out of. :)

Still undecided on any of these figures at least till I see the film a couple of times. Waiting for DVD at this point.

72 - 70. HT had better at least talk to us about why they did this. It's the least they can do if someone else (like FOX) won't let 'em fix it.

Some of the votes for the disappointed option may come from people who dislike the movie or the whole Predators franchise even :dunno But I do agree Hot Toys should be more open about things, and not just with Falconer. Atleast RE Jill would deserve some answers, so people would finally know for sure who to blame.

I am still undecided, but will most likely get him no matter what because he was my favorite in the film and I just love the design, I don't really care about the Falcon or the Bio-Helmet, I just want to be able to pose him like so...

20100614_061.jpg

he's cool but he just isn't worth it. same price you get the berserker with his bio helmet and removable mask. later on they will probably release the falcon helmet so you can put it on the berserker.

I am still undecided, but will most likely get him no matter what because he was my favorite in the film and I just love the design, I don't really care about the Falcon or the Bio-Helmet, I just want to be able to pose him like so...

20100614_061.jpg

He will have the same articulation as Berserker. Don't think you'll be posing him like that.

Has anyone found out whether or not this is a rubber body? If it is, we may still have the abdominal joint. If not, it's cool... but weird for them to do it in hard plastic. Either way, HT makes inaccuracies and lack of accessories look so damn good. Despite their other problems, the quality of the sculpt itself and their paint apps are really being stepped up. Hard not to at least be impressed with how these new figures look.

Has anyone found out whether or not this is a rubber body? If it is, we may still have the abdominal joint. If not, it's cool... but weird for them to do it in hard plastic. Either way, HT makes inaccuracies and lack of accessories look so damn good. Despite their other problems, the quality of the sculpt itself and their paint apps are really being stepped up. Hard not to at least be impressed with how these new figures look.

I'd like to know too. As I've said many times in the Besrserker thread I'd personally prefer hard plastic as it will last longer but thats just me.

the bio-mask that resembles mick thompson's mask...

all hope is indeed gone. HT you slackers, how difficult would it make for bio mask OFF option. its not like you're fond of re-using/recycling bits and pieces, yeah right. :cuckoo:

slipknot-mask.jpg

What I find funny is all you guys that are complaining about his mask not coming off are probably the same guys who always flip out when a figure isn't 100% screen accurate. So since in the movie he never actually takes his mask off there is no way of telling what his face would look like. You could say his face would be the Berserkers face but painted green but that wouldn't be movie accurate because we don't actually know what his face looks like. So whats the point of the mask coming off if the face was never seen on screen?

It could be a licensing issue. I'm hoping it's not, but if it is we should at least get the damn Falcon.

It could be a licensing issue. I'm hoping it's not, but if it is we should at least get the damn Falcon.

I agree about the Falcon but any design for the face would just be a guess and not an accurate depiction of the character.

What I find funny is all you guys that are complaining about his mask not coming off are probably the same guys who always flip out when a figure isn't 100% screen accurate. So since in the movie he never actually takes his mask off there is no way of telling what his face would look like. You could say his face would be the Berserkers face but painted green but that wouldn't be movie accurate because we don't actually know what his face looks like. So whats the point of the mask coming off if the face was never seen on screen?

just having that OPTION, to take the mask OFF is greatly appreciated.

most preds in the AVP movie didnt take their masks off...and yet their figures have that OPTION. ALL the preds HT produced had that option, except for this new one...:slap

People would still want it. Accurate or not (since we didn't see it), it's anybody's guess and HT would be justified in giving their own interpretation of it. People want them to make the mask removable just to get their money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back