Hot Toys: Falconer Predator. Who's getting him? and Who's not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying Falconer, or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether or not our complaints are heard. GET ON HT'S INBOX, PEOPLE! A detachable bio is a first for HT and it certainly better be the last... Pssh, $200 for a single look and no Falcon. Really, Berserker underwent so many changes since his prototype phase, that it's worth a try. HT needs to know that they can't just do this crap to us. Not for $200.

Sad to say this is my favorite design from the new film. I wasn't going to display him unmasked, but not having the mask removable just seems... like they took the easy way out. You won't get that crisp 200 squids by taking the wasy way out, HT.

Will be getting him,I promise myself that i will get all 3 SP.I dont wanna miss out like i did on P2 elder,dont get me wrong the figure looks awesome
am really surprised and disappointed at this no removable mask no face and no falcon WTF Hot toys WHY :slap i don't know who's to blame Hot toys ,KNB or FOX.

Passing on all figures from this movie. If I get a pred, it will be the original or Chopper.

this figure is still miles above the previous figures, so easy purchase if the price is right

Ill buy him if the price is right, hopefully he'll be price at around $160

How does one come to the conclusion that something that was seen on screen for 5 sec. is iconic?
Having the falcon would be nice, but I say it is not necessary.
This particular Predator spent more time sword fighting than using the falcon.

I would be willing to bet the names these predators have were most likely given to them by the FX crew as a way to quickly I.D. the different Preds and were never ment to be the official names.

Does "Porkburger" bring to mind the image of a very popular sci-fi ship?

If it doesn't that's because that was what the crew at ILM nicknamed the Mellinium Falcon.

If you feel the absence of this accessory is enough to keep you from buying this figure then I say fine.
I don't think it is reason enough to castrate Hot Toys for it.
I think there is a chance they had no idea about this accessory.
They probably just given reference pics of the Predators and had no idea how their respective parts would play out in the movie, or what special toys they would use.

Last edited:
How does one come to the conclusion that something that was seen on screen for 5 sec. is iconic?

I would be willing to bet the names these predators have were most likely given to them by the FX crew as a way to quickly I.D. the different Preds and were never ment to be the official names.

If it doesn't that's because that was what the crew at ILM nicknamed the Mellinium Falcon.

If you feel the absence of this accessory is enough to keep you from buying this figure then I say fine.
I think here is a chance they had no idea about this accessory.
They probably just given reference pics of the Predators and had no idea how their respective parts would play out in the movie, or what special toys they would use.

:goodpost::exactly:
:hi5: I've gotta give you props for the above statement bro:D

Everything you said, was true. I think alot of are stuck on the "What's a Falconer without a Falcon!!!??" thought.

I myself am in that boat. Maybe, not everything is done with this Pred yet, as someone said earlier War Machine's armoury wasn't updated till way later.

Wish it came with the bird, but it satisfies my needs for this character as a figure. These figures are too good not to have.

well said bro. I just don't understand people stating oh this predator is missing the falcon I am passing up and then dissing hot toys. Do you even realize how incredible this piece is? Will an accessory seriously prevent one from owning this piece of art? Not for me thats for sure. I will be snapping this one up.

I'm getting him. The fact that he doesnt come with an unmasked head doesn't bother me but I really would have liked him to at least have his falcon.

I don't think it is reason enough to castrate Hot Toys for it. I'm not hopeful.

All valid points. But Hot Toys really sets the bar high, so I personally expected a head-sculpt and the Falcon. I'm not "castrating" HT yet. That will depend on the price.

it should be cheap then.
If is lacks alot of what other predators have like a face and more toys then I dont see how this figure can cost $160+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back