Hot Toys expanding their Johnny Depp portfolio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they'd actually consider a figure of his Secret Window character, that would be the most boring figure they could do. John Dillinger would make a far more interesting figure, or even Sands with all his guns, or a number of Depp roles would be better than Secret Window.

Sleepy Hollow would be great if they also made a Horseman, and if they skip the Walken head they wouldn't have to worry about likeness rights.

This is a bit disappointing. Maybe will go w/ Wonka or Ichabod but neither of these choices interest me. I'm good w/ Sweeney & Jack..2 of the most bad @$$ roles of JD. :wink1:

Ya glad we have Jack and Sweeney ..an updated Edward scissorhands is what i really want, that would complete my J.Depp display.

The only Willy Wonka I would buy would be Gene Wilder.

As much as I like Depp, in my eyes there is no other Mr Wonka.
x :peace

actually, i forgot william blake. and so did HT, but not really their cup of tea i think. they're more into hyped up blockbusters these days... that they actually forget to make figures from after a while.

Hells. Yes.

:goodpost:

actually, i forgot william blake. and so did HT, but not really their cup of tea i think. they're more into hyped up blockbusters these days... that they actually forget to make figures from after a while.

:exactly:

I don't know guys... I really liked Secret Window and I found Mort Rainey to be an awesome character... :rock

5624021197_26e8258399.jpg

If they'd actually make that figure I'd definitely consider buying it! Seriously!

===>

アンケートについてのご注意

・お一人様一回の投票のみ有効になります。
・アンケート結果は、今後の発表アイテムに反映されない場合もございますのでご了承ください。
*rough translation*
Notes:

・You can vote only once.
・Please understand that the survey results may not affect on future releases.

I think that this votings irrelevant to the Hottoys's market plans.

Whilst I prefer the original adap and prefer Wilder I would not discount the awesome job Burton did and also Depp as Wonka, as far as remakes go this has to be amongst the best imo

I could definately handle a HT Depp Wonka on my shelf

Voted Ichabod.

Secret window was a very cool movie and depp is great, but as a figure he isn't that interesting. How will you pose him? Eating chips? :p

Back