Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love

Spoiler Spoiler:

of the two which to buy. Would have to see movie again to recognize which guy did what.

Is this something you read from an official source? Cause if those were the Knights, that was the biggest waste. :mad:

Naa... just something that went through my head when I was watching the movie. I hope they explore this a bit more, but we’re running out of movies! Good nes is that the creator of the Knights is back to finish out the trilogy.

After seeing the movie a second time, I definitely want (need) one or two of these guys and Kylo. Still undecided on Rey as I’m trying to keep from having multiple versions of characters. I have the TFA version of her.

I too hope that the questions asked in TFA are satisfied in IX but JJ is more likely to ask questions than to answer them. Maybe the story group will say “now look, MF, the fans needs some resolution here. We GOTTA stick this landing!” but I seriously doubt that’ll happen nor, based on his story telling style, do I expect JJ to give concrete answers to the biggest questions he initially asked in TFA.

I gotta admit that the scene with the Praetorian Guards was quite impressive and my favorite from TLJ, but that's about it. I would't want these on the shelf reminding me of the movie.

I do think that the color HT made these in is wrong, they appeared a much darker shade of red on film.

Here’s a detailed breakdown of all the guards in the scene from someone on another forum (the names are based on the Black Series figures):
Spoiler Spoiler:

Personally I’d need both figures for the double blade and chain whip. If I absolutely had to choose one it’d be the double blade since it has both of the helmets i like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a detailed breakdown of all the guards in the scene from someone on another forum (the names are based on the Black Series figures):
Spoiler Spoiler:

Personally I’d need both figures for the double blade and chain whip. If I absolutely had to choose one it’d be the double blade since it has both of the helmets i like.

Haha, that is awesome !!! So funny to read with descriptions :clap

2017-12-07-starwars-8-fuite-visual-dictionary-15.jpg

Naa... just something that went through my head when I was watching the movie. I hope they explore this a bit more, but we’re running out of movies! Good nes is that the creator of the Knights is back to finish out the trilogy.

They were not the Knights of Ren. They were Snoke's 8 guards, much like the Emperor's Royal guard. The Knights of Ren are a group of 6 Dark Side warriors plus Kylo. They were under command of Snoke who helped slaughter Luke's Jedi students. Its a shame we didn't see them in TLJ so i hope they are in IX.

Elite? These guys got their butts kicked by a girl with no training.

Exactly. And they fight them AFTER Snoke is killed and all get killed themselves by an light-saber wielding amateur and a guy who couldn't beat said amateur in the last movie. WORST. BODYGUARDS. EVER.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this, may get a fulls set from Black series, don't think I'd touch these in 1/6th with a 10' pole unless they went into deep discount territory and I was drunk. :lol

Based on the heads release and the different stands I ordered 4 and 4 ...then will mix and match to the movie when it is out on Blu Ray.

Back