Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...uhmm even i hate the movies and those lobster design...have to admit that battle scene with these guards was pretty cool for some reason..theyre not useless as I first thought them to be.

Glad for folks here who has decided to grab them with Snoke (if they ever make him) :)

...uhmm even i hate the movies and those lobster design...have to admit that battle scene with these guards was pretty cool for some reason..theyre not useless as I first thought them to be.

Glad for folks here who has decided to grab them with Snoke (if they ever make him) :)

Stop trying to show your hate or make fun or people who doesn't go your way.

Such a loser.

Very cool characters- WHY were they so powerful and gave Rey and Kylo such a good fight?

Four sounds like the perfect number for me. Only three helmet designs but 4 distinct weapons. HT going the 2-Pack way would have been wiser i think.

Very cool characters- WHY were they so powerful and gave Rey and Kylo such a good fight?

Snoke seemed pretty afraid of Luke just showing up one day. Probably had his guards trained to a great extent in melee combat In order to deal with any Jedi related threats. Also the plates of their armor are resistant to lightsaber swings, only a thrust or hit between the plates can do any damage. I think they are also resistant to weak blaster fire.

We also are told that Like had a dozen students, but Kylo only took a “handfull” of them with him when he left.

They couldn't fit Phasma properly in TLJ, Knights of Ren were out of the question. Those being Abrams creation (i believe), i'm pretty sure they will have a part to play in Episode 9.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They couldn't fit Phasma properly in TLJ, Knights of Ren were out of the question. Those being Abrams creation (i believe), i'm pretty sure they will have a part to play in Episode 9.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm trying not to create too many expectations for Episode IX, but it would be nice to finally see the Knights of Ren. It's always nice to have some cronies to create the potential for some cool fight scenes. Also, Kylo Ren and Hux are the only bad guys left. Despite this, I feel like it will be a bit too obvious to create a new super villain (like Snoke). I'm hoping for something more creative, like Kylo Ren going to some extreme length to acquire power to finally vanquish any light left in him and to seemingly make him all powerful. I feel like the story is now focused on the dynamic between Rey and Kylo (Ben). I hope that gets fleshed out in a satisfying way.

I'm trying not to create too many expectations for Episode IX, but it would be nice to finally see the Knights of Ren. It's always nice to have some cronies to create the potential for some cool fight scenes. Also, Kylo Ren and Hux are the only bad guys left. Despite this, I feel like it will be a bit too obvious to create a new super villain (like Snoke). I'm hoping for something more creative, like Kylo Ren going to some extreme length to acquire power to finally vanquish any light left in him and to seemingly make him all powerful. I feel like the story is now focused on the dynamic between Rey and Kylo (Ben). I hope that gets fleshed out in a satisfying way.

Like Tee-Kay said, if anyone is going to bring in the KoR I think it will be JJ. Thematically, they have a place now in the story as well. They can easily just have Kylo bring them in as his personal squad, perhaps even to help protect him against any coups within the first order (like Hux and other generals) that dare oppose his ruling.

Back