Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say the pictures look really nice... especially with all the photoshopping and color correcting.

I wonder if the figure in hand looks as good? I remember the red color verging on rose.

Still think the square-hat one looks the best.

Box art and figure in box
6f771a796fdc05f0de977dce917049af.jpg
d9351049958cc89a0833987ec423e6be.jpg
cdda9dd52cbdbde8f40ca0ccfe152dad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Can you post more pic how of the box Nocternus? That guy look lethal!!

As problematic as the movie was, these guys were a major part of the best scene. If I got one, I'd have to at least get Rey too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As problematic as the movie was, these guys were a major part of the best scene. If I got one, I'd have to at least get Rey too.

:exactly:

Need Rey first before getting these otherwise these are a waste

I’m actually debating getting two of these guys and getting Rey and Kylo. As much as I disliked the movie, that was a great scene and I enjoy Rey and Kylo most in this new trilogy. Just not sure I want to drop that much coin on a movie I overall wasn’t happy with. But strong is my love of Star Wars so....we’ll see.

you know.. I still think instead of these lobsters, if they had just regular royal guards who dropped their robes and revealed some interesting red combat armor and then ran at rey/kylo that way. These guys look too jacked, not classic by design at all. Too obvious. What I liked about the RGs was that they were so subtle, you didn't know what they were packing under their robes, but they were clearly there to guard so likely would unleash an ass stomping if prompted. I feel like we will never get to experience that now... but hey red lobster amiright.

you know.. I still think instead of these lobsters, if they had just regular royal guards who dropped their robes and revealed some interesting red combat armor and then ran at rey/kylo that way. These guys look too jacked, not classic by design at all. Too obvious. What I liked about the RGs was that they were so subtle, you didn't know what they were packing under their robes, but they were clearly there to guard so likely would unleash an ass stomping if prompted. I feel like we will never get to experience that now... but hey red lobster amiright.

They definitely would have stood out and looked ridiculous in the Emperor's throne room of ROTJ, but here I think they were clearly meant to reflect the gaudier and more extravagant style of Snoke and his own, more alien background. And I thought they fit in with his throne room perfectly.

And their flashy and unique design is also a big part of what makes the big battle scene so visually cool and memorable, I think.

2 of mine should be here next week. Gonna pose some scenes with TFA Kylo.

I'm not getting any, but TFA Kylo with these guys in action either side of him would look pretty damn cool visually

Infact if the movie was killer and I was fully on board a scene with Kylo and Rey back to back with 5 or 6 of these guys around them would be extremely cool. I wonder if these guys will be going cheap one day ??

But I'll leave that to Canada Clone :lol

Would love to see a pic of Kylo and 2 guards together when you have them in hand Jon.

Back