Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure they will all have unique helmets (and weapons) to varying degrees. Never miss a new toy opportunity.

Their weapons will likely harken to their Knights of Ren weapons.

I'm still really hoping they aren't the Knights of Ren. (or has it been confirmed ??). I really wanted to see them with all their cool costumes in a proper scene, not just that split second scene in Rey's force-back vision.

I'm still really hoping they aren't the Knights of Ren. (or has it been confirmed ??). I really wanted to see them with all their cool costumes in a proper scene, not just that split second scene in Rey's force-back vision.

Not confirmed but I think most people are onboard with the assumption. The idea there will be a showdown with the Knights and Luke/Rey never really made sense except as a choppy flashback of Luke's. If the Ren Knights exist in any other cinematic form it will be the cartoons (and comics).

Not confirmed but I think most people are onboard with the assumption. The idea there will be a showdown with the Knights and Luke/Rey never really made sense except as a choppy flashback of Luke's. If the Ren Knights exist in any other cinematic form it will be the cartoons (and comics).

Agree it makes sense that it could be them. But I don't know, I'm sure if I was director or writer I could have dreamed up some way to bring The Knights of Ren (in their beat up costumes) and Luke/Rey together for a fight. More interesting than Lobsters surely.

Agree it makes sense that it could be them. But I don't know, I'm sure if I was director or writer I could have dreamed up some way to bring The Knights of Ren (in their beat up costumes) and Luke/Rey together for a fight. More interesting than Lobsters surely.

Other forums are pretty sure the Knights of Ren are not the Praetorian Guard. All of the wording suggests the guard have been loyal to Snoke for quite some time (probably longer than 6 years, which is when Ben became Kylo). Also there are 8 guards and only 6 Knights of Ren, not counting Kylo. So I feel like it'd be weird if it's like, "hey let's join these other 2 dudes". But who knows.

Who knows. Maybe we'll get both ?? Knights of Ren vs Luke & Rey. And some action with the Lobster guards in Snokes throne room ??? Bets of both worlds.

Not long until we find out.:yess:

Who knows. Maybe we'll get both ?? Knights of Ren vs Luke & Rey. And some action with the Lobster guards in Snokes throne room ??? Bets of both worlds.

Not long until we find out.:yess:

If we end up not getting them in TLJ, I hope JJ might bring them into IX - since they're his creation. He previously said he would want to do a KoR anthology movie, so it seems like he really likes them.

Nice, I didn't know that. I just love when they take the cool original stuff from the concept art book and put it in the movie, and don't just decide on a tweak to an existing character, scene or plot point.

Whenever I see these, I am reminded of these dumb-looking red, tube man performers in Enchanted... Hopefully, they actually do something worthwhile.
enchanted_2494476k.jpg

What are those two guys in the blue work helmets doing back there? The princess is sure smiling about it.

She'll probably claim sexual harassment in 20 years.

I was on the fence for those guys giving the fact that there was a risk that they just stand in the background silently in one or two scenes. However, the movie hyped me on those guys and I think that one of them would be great to display with the other characters involved in the scene.
Does anyone else get hyped over those guys as well? The one with the double blade was particularly impressive. Don't know which one to get :/

Never thought I'd want one of these dudes, but the film totally changed my mind! Thinking of getting the Heavy Blade myself.

Back