Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they really wanted to make bank, as some have said ... they need to issue full version 2.0s of the ANH characters complete with accurate helmet sculpts for armour.

The former will happen eventually, I think ... probably too far down the road for me to care but who knows ... the helmets? Never gonna happen between Disney troopers and symmetry etc. etc.

Can I ask, why does everyone think that HT will release a battle damaged Bespin Luke? I realize they released the DX 2 pack years ago, but personally I believe that was a special case. I just don’t see them releasing a battle damaged version of a figure as a single release. I hope I’m wrong. Has there been any Star Wars figures released that has a regular and battle damaged release?

Can I ask, why does everyone think that HT will release a battle damaged Bespin Luke? I realize they released the DX 2 pack years ago, but personally I believe that was a special case. I just don’t see them releasing a battle damaged version of a figure as a single release. I hope I’m wrong. Has there been any Star Wars figures released that has a regular and battle damaged release?
I think that Bespin Luke as a main character -- with iconic appearances -- is a special case; you're right in that they'd be unlikely to do it for another but off the top of my head, I can't even think of a character that appeared in the films as damaged barring the droids and Vader; we get swap out parts for Vader and the droids are highly unlikely.

20230802_161208.jpg

I really like the base...

Yeah it was a special case. Their first SW release and a one off before they got the full SW license a few (??) years later. I don’t think they will do a battle damaged. They don’t even do proper bd Marvel figures anymore.

Just a question, is posible change the head of Non Battle Damage Luke DX07 for the Jedi Knight ROTJ Luke?

Thanks you!

Back