Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like this figure, have seen the proto up close and Luke has a moody face you just want to punch on it. Don't like the skintight clothes too, i'm sure he didn't have drainpipes in the movie.

yep.
seen this on their page last night.
crazy price but what to do?

Mix up 6" and 12"?:dunno The 6" stuff is getting sooo good these days.
IMG_5727.JPG

Does anyone else find it odd that Hot Toys released this mini showcase video on a figure that still has over a year before it releases? Makes me wonder if he will show up way earlier than expected. :unsure:
I read it simply as they haven't got as many pre-orders as they expected, so need to increase the marketing/advertising. :D

But I can be pretty cynical at times.....

Just hope the tailoring can be better done. Wasn't this skintight and Luke sure as hell wasn't so buff. Would like a new HS but definitely no hope on that sector.

Was hoping that the sculpt would look better with the ROTJ hair pieces than what that video shows. Looks good with the Endor and Snowspeeder helmets though.

What I’d really like to know is whether the DX07 head can be used with the Snowspeeder Luke, and vice versa. That way it’s easy to pass on the new Bespin Luke altogether.

Was hoping that the sculpt would look better with the ROTJ hair pieces than what that video shows. Looks good with the Endor and Snowspeeder helmets though.
I was curious about that too. I dont know if Im crazy about how it turned out though

What I’d really like to know is whether the DX07 head can be used with the Snowspeeder Luke, and vice versa. That way it’s easy to pass on the new Bespin Luke altogether.
Probably best to ask that in the Snowspeeder Luke thread if you haven't already. Not sure if anyone here has gotten theirs in-hand yet, but maybe someone over there can help you out. I do think someone put the DX07 hair piece on the Snowspeeder Luke head though, and if that's the case, then there's no reason that the helmet shouldn't fit on the DX07.
I was curious about that too. I dont know if Im crazy about how it turned out though
Same. It's not the enhancement to the ROTJ look I was hoping for.

Also, would be nice if the production lightsaber ended up being THAT bright in real life, but pretty sure it won't be.

Back