Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be Robocop, I would be a bit miffed if it was, seeing as I've dropped £200 on the upcoming MMS version.

My personal choice would be a DX Marty from Back To The Future, but I doubt it.

IDK if HT still have the Rambo licence? If so then a DX Rambo would be nice.

A DX fig has to be of a legendry character imo. Terminator, Indy, Batman etc.

It could be Robocop, I would be a bit miffed if it was, seeing as I've dropped £200 on the upcoming MMS version.

My personal choice would be a DX Marty from Back To The Future, but I doubt it.

IDK if HT still have the Rambo licence? If so then a DX Rambo would be nice.

A DX fig has to be of a legendry character imo. Terminator, Indy, Batman etc.

Even though, I'm not really into BTTF, I respect the fact that so many are looking forward to it, and they deserve to have their figure.

Last I heard they still had the Rambo and rocky license.

Did they confirm a BD Murphy? All I remember seeing was a picture of them sculpting the face. Couldn't they just be showing them working on the human part of this upcoming release?

1004009_497938426951717_2108234160_n.jpg

:duff

What is this?? Are you teasing? As you can see BD Robocop will work really nice as a DX. And let us remember just when DX 10 was shipping images I'd DX 13 appeared. My wife even said that unmasked Murphy make up stills holds very strong today.

you can clearly see the mms logo on there. that isnt the DX - unless HT is planning on moving an MMS project in line for DX release to replace a hold on a star wars project... hmmm... Time will tell.

Nobody said the next RoboCop was going to be a DX - it would've been the FIRST thing I'd notice.

I posted the pic to show The Chev that there was a second damaged version confirmed.

If you'd read back you'd also have noticed. :wave :lol

Nobody said the next RoboCop was going to be a DX - it would've been the FIRST thing I'd notice.

I posted the pic to show The Chev that there was a second damaged version confirmed.

If you'd read back you'd also have noticed. :wave :lol

Yeah, I remember stating to other posters that it would be odd if they made this a DX and not the other one as well.

I agree that the sounds is a gimmick, but if they made a "Muddy Version" Dutch with the War Cry sound bite I'd be lying if I didn't think it was cool.

Back