Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm....a Hayden Christensen figure...nah... I think I rather have a Pizza the Hutt DX :D

:clap:rotfl
I'll see your Pizza the Hut and raise you a Chet!
weirdsciencechet.jpg

im rather new to Hot Toys (started 3 weeks ago). How often do they announce a new figure (mms,dx)? every two weeks?

im rather new to Hot Toys (started 3 weeks ago). How often do they announce a new figure (mms,dx)? every two weeks?

Depends... But yes something or the other keeps coming every 2 weeks... A hundred figures later you will realise not to jump at every thing announced... Am still learning...i am new to the forum as well but have been collecting for years....

But what if like the DX Luke it is two figures... PT Anakin and OT VADER!!!

While a Hot Toys Vader would be awesome I don't see Sideshow letting them do one right now since theirs is due out in January 2014 (not 100% sure of the date) although with Hot Toys' recent track record if they show it at SDCC it might be 2 years before he actually ships.

Maybe we could get an anakin and a surgical table anikin with swap out arms legs and have some vader pieces being put on.so it wouldn't be a full vader but would make a nice little diorama scene.I personally have been waiting a while for a high end anakin,I like the prequels just as much if not better than the originals.there is defenatly a lot more action and I've never been a fan of han solo,I always thought his character was kinda weak.I know I'm in the minority there but I assume some fel the same way about it.

I also heard on some podcast that Anakin was a strong rumor. But that would be quite disappointing.

Maybe we could get an anakin and a surgical table anikin with swap out arms legs and have some vader pieces being put on.so it wouldn't be a full vader but would make a nice little diorama scene.I personally have been waiting a while for a high end anakin,I like the prequels just as much if not better than the originals.there is defenatly a lot more action and I've never been a fan of han solo,I always thought his character was kinda weak.I know I'm in the minority there but I assume some fel the same way about it.

You are the minority and no one feels the same way.
Now please leave.

:lol

I always thought you were a nice guy. You've always been polite as far as I can tell, and deserving of courtesy and respect. But all that has changed now. Whenever I read anything from you henceforth I won't be able to think of anything but you digging on Ja-Ja and Midichlorians and all the rest of it. It coulda been great. Goodbye.

I always thought you were a nice guy. You've always been polite as far as I can tell, and deserving of courtesy and respect. But all that has changed now. Whenever I read anything from you henceforth I won't be able to think of anything but you digging on Ja-Ja and Midichlorians and all the rest of it. It coulda been great. Goodbye.

Haha this made me laugh :rotfl

Back