Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had assumed the hair piece and scarf were the same as the dx06 but now seeing them in hand there are some reused dreadlocks but several new pieces and the base sculpt has been reworked.

Potentially odd question... for those who have Jack in hand, is the trinket on his forehead loose or is it sculpted to the bandana like the DX06 version?
Not sure how else to explain it, but it’s the thing he replaced the piece if eight with.

Here's my contribution. I really think this is my best figure in terms of likeness and accessories. I can't afford to be a completist with any franchise but I'm very happy with the my favorite character from each film.
cdf62d2aa150e54488c8056b86fd154a.jpg
4cb98322975a0b737062cd51fb3a7385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially odd question... for those who have Jack in hand, is the trinket on his forehead loose or is it sculpted to the bandana like the DX06 version?
Not sure how else to explain it, but it’s the thing he replaced the piece if eight with.

It’s sculpted to.

It's a separate piece from the bandana that is glued in place.

Lots of great pictures and futzing in his thread. So many possible ways to pose him. Here’s another one from me:

4f471457335c628870d088860dcf4360.jpg

Good to see I am not the only one that keepd checking my email from BBTS. Anxiously awaking the email.

Back