Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats guys! I just ordered mind so with flex payment I'll get mine in May but I can't wait to see more pics!!

Can the DX15 head fit on the DX06 body?

i don't see why it wouldn't. It's the same body. Only reason I can think is if the ball joint on the new head is different but I don't it. I bet you could even fit the new faces in the old DX06 hair piece and vise versa.

YAY! So SS gets him the 14th--does that mean he's not gonna' show up on my actual doorstep til March 31st? 😜 *sigh* Waaah! 😅

Yeah, just got my two week notice from SSC. That was quick!

Excellent. So charging March 14th. Takes about 10 days to BBTS, since charging day at SS usually generates the 10-day-notice from BBTS. So Match 24th at BBTS. Give them 2-3 days to sort and ship. Ship from BBTS March 27th... 10 days to Los Angeles... means I get Jack on April 5th.

Can the DX15 head fit on the DX06 body?

The presenters in this video will remove the DX15 head at the end of the video so you can see for yourself. I have the DX06 head and it seems to me that the only difference will be the double PERS system on the DX15 which will allow for funny looks (such as being cross-eyed) if that is your thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeb-vxsHs-o

Yay, item arriving soon notice for me too! :lol

I'm very excited to have Captain Jack back in my collection and while I miss my DX06, I think I made the right decision going for this one. The hair looks great and the sculpt is a noticeable step above the previous figure in my opinion. With $200 in RP I ended up paying just $84 shipped, which is not bad at all.

the disney store online has him in stock with free shipping right now with their discount code

Back