Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow had stock, very small amount, and is now waiting for 2nd shipment (actually third shipment now)... which is looking like May at earliest. But if yours ships direct from HK, you might get it very soon... while we wait for the "slow boat from China" to reach Sideshow... which usually takes 4-6 weeks.

This really seems to be trickling out pretty slow with many people not having theirs yet. I hope you guys are going to get him soon enough.

Wanted to post another pic:
4c9d573a31281012f4cafd5078b33b22.jpg

Nice pic IndyMos! Really dig the details and color variation of the outfit and dreads!

SOOO glad I bought this from a local comic shop! They got two in and the owner said he was worried they "wouldn't sell" because he still has a Tonto on the shelves. I told him not to worry and he should probably order two more. He sold both (one to me) in two days.

well, while we're waiting for the 8th iteration of Capt America, why not take the opportunity to fix the hat, HT?

The problem is, the hat is not something that needs to be "fixed", it looks just like the prototype, what people are looking for is a complete alteration and i highly doubt they'd release as many as they have and suddenly introduce an improved component halfway through release.

I just crack mine open for the first time for a peek. That face! It was like a tiny person with a big attitude was staring back at me. Creeped me out it was so realistic.

41ad8689b721a60c75bf6999c646e625.jpg

Back in the box Sparrow.

Nice pic IndyMos! Really dig the details and color variation of the outfit and dreads!

Thank you! Yes his outfit and accessories have so many details to admire. Top work by Hot Toys. Just wish the hat was more correctly shaped. Other than that though it’s such a great figure!

lucky you!where did you get it from? still waiting for mine from a hot toys seller on ebay.
I got it from Timewalker Toys. Prices are fair and they provide shipping options. Its weird cause alot of stores haven't gotten their shipments yet, same as sideshow. Now that it's out of the way I can't wait to see it in hand. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Back