Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the 2nd shipment is even on the boat, that's 4-5 weeks right there. Boat to SSC, SSC to BBTS, BBTS to us.

tenor.gif

If this month they will no get it in stock think i will cancell my preorder. Lego rollercoaster is coming. Please BBTS hurry up i want my Sparrow.

I have both now and I like things from both. What I love from dx 6 ( the hat is the top thing compared to the 15. I also like the coat and the shrunken head better on the 6 as par the coat I think it’s too baggy in the 15 especially the arms. I also like the pistols from the dx 6 more too as they have nice weathering with the 15 they look brand new. Other then that the 15 is superior. The base I like both. I like the wheel base and I also like the 15 diorama kinda base.

Thanks much appreciated. I will have to pick one up, now to decide which one. It will have to wait till next month now though as just ordered a figure I came across on this forum, great forum by the way.

I just picked mine up from my LCS and I gotta say this is one of my favorite hot toys I own, Im really happy I picked this up

I wonder if something was wrong on the "first batch" so HT pulled it to make a factory adjustment and thus lost its place in line, hence the extended wait for the "second batch"?

But what could be wrong on such a fantastic figure? Hmmm.... the hat?

Back