Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jack sailed in today ,just WOW to new headsculpts. I think the stern headsculpt will hold up for many ,many year's to come. I still love my dx 6 headsculpt still holds up great just the new hs is like looking at a real Jack or Depp with the hair. My only problem is deciding how to display them both these are type of figure you just constantly want to change up pose's on. When thats the case its a homerun release imo. Anyway cant recommend this release enough just WoW!Bring on more DX release's please...

Congrats. Well you seem to be happy keeping both figures, I guess displaying one with full gear and the other jacket- and hatless makes sense. Up to you which parts you want displayed or swap some pieces around.

:thud: Can't get enough of this figure.

IMG_8629 ld.jpg

Sorry quick bad pic figuring display out both new heads displayed smiling jack on my dx 6. I bought extra base n box cheap from monkey depot while back pretty sure they monkey depot still have few base's n dx boxes with the inserts still in stock.

Attachments

• jacks6.jpg
    jacks6.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 385
Congrats. Well you seem to be happy keeping both figures, I guess displaying one with full gear and the other jacket- and hatless makes sense. Up to you which parts you want displayed or swap some pieces around.

I'll most likely go no jacket and hat on new dx15 and cap n jacket on dx 6 like said. It really shows off figure that way. Now the fun part seeking out jewerly treasure boxes and treasure chests and extra goodies to surround him. I def been eyeing a few black pearl big model ships to top it off with sweet movie poster framed up behind him is my plan. A Great figure for dio's so many option's to go with old jacky boy 1/6 lanterns ,rope ,seashell's ,sand & nets and Rum & gold stuff and his damn monkey:lol lol next on list. Yarrrrrr yo ho movie time. ha ha..

Hey All,

Picked up my new DX-15 today; hat tip to Gabi's Olympic Comic & Cards in Lacey, WA for tracking it down for me. Gorgeous figure with a lot of detail. Stunning, really. I wondered if anyone on here had any tips or lessons learned on getting it display ready and shedding the new, "out of the box" look. Looks like a lot of folks are adding filler to the boots.

Awesome pics, love the background on the last pic.
Looking forward to setting mine up in the coming days.

Finally got mine from BBTS. Needed to have at least one Jack in the collection and this is probably the only one I will ever need. First impressions are that I love it and my only major gripes are that obviously the hat should have been tailored better to match the films and I wish they had included a generic Hot Toys stand along with the diorama base. Other than those two issues, not a single complaint.

x0V4gf6.png

tE3jOsV.png

SqcKdh6.png

bsXCJFW.png

Does anyone's Jack has the blonde streak in his hair? I was hoping it would have it but mine doesn't - I'm sure in the promo pics he had blonde through it?

Wow, that company is just blatantly bootlegging the old HT line, it made sense with Davy Jones, high demand and actually a pretty good figure even in it's time, Will is just off by today's standards.

Wow, that company is just blatantly bootlegging the old HT line, it made sense with Davy Jones, high demand and actually a pretty good figure even in it's time, Will is just off by today's standards.

Yep well F Hot toys all they do is hog line's and never produce and i'll take knock off over inflated flipper price's over Jones and Turner. I feel like it's a pirate year with Wesley from princess bride and Geena pirate from cut throat island i'm thinking good time to build a good crew 4 old Jack. Not best likeness but decent price tag may pick him up.

Back