Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been asked a few times but dunno if it's been answered.

I'm running a custom project for a smiling teeth showing sculpt - Are the dx15 and 06 hair pieces compatible with DX15?
need to make sure before Digi starts sculpting.

Yeah you might want to model it more towards the dx06 or maybe somewhere in between the two.

FYI Monkey depot has base's for sale at 18 bucks 17 shipped in U.S. Picked up a extra yesterday for my dx 06.:yess:

Are we sure Ht made the DX15 head bigger??? That seems like alot of effort to put into this -?

Got my lanterns:

Pirate Diorama.jpg

I bought the taller lantern as Jack actually used it DMC, the smaller one is cool but was a background prop. The light won't last long on the small batteries so i invested more so as a photo prop than a display prop, really impressive quality though when you get them in hand.

I keep looking on eBay at chairs, seen some on here that really say "Jack" in their design, but a lot are too modern or office looking so for now I'm not doing that.

DX06 Enjoying new DX15 base.

Attachments

• sparrow 1a.jpg
    sparrow 1a.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 263
  • sparrow 5e.jpg
    sparrow 5e.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 260
I got the big lantern and its larger then it was in the movie. Should have expected ad much from eBay.

My Sparrow came few days ago I dont have yet idea how i will display him. I like that scene very much. I can imagine myself in that position. Cheers!

I got the big lantern and its larger then it was in the movie. Should have expected ad much from eBay.

Yes it’s larger, but given the quality of it and all, I personally don’t care, it’s a random custom accessory, I think it’s great that it looks like the movie lamp.

Just sent my DX15 smirk sculpt off to be modded into a smiling sculpt. :panic:

As for the lanterns - they are great I found the insert ( glass) Comes in various forms like I ordered one it's thick acrylic ordered another and it's thin plastic sheeting. I will say as fun effect if you pick up cheap little LED candles you can get a flicker effect.

Annoying thing is the batteries last about 2 days unless you keep disconnecting them.

Can someone plz take a pic of the neck when the head is completly removed?
Mine looks a bit scratched on the neck ball peg part.
Wanted to checknif thats normal

Back