HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty soon it will be 3 and 1/2 years. It will have been in limbo for as long as my little brother has been in college. He may even graduate before it comes out. I'm not even the same exact person I was three years ago. So much can be done in that time span, so many things to experience.

Think about it, Marvel Studios managed to pump out 6 big budget films, 7 if it hasn't gone up by the time Ant-Man is released.

And too many too count Iron Man figures. I want this figure to be released, but it is starting to look like it will be the 1/6 figure version of Duke Nukem: Forever*.

* For those not in the know, Duke Nukem: Forever was a video game that was in development since 1997. Finally it was released in 2011, and was complete and utter pants.

Just a buncha toys when you see them like that. All HT figures look toyish grouped like that, from such an angle and without any dramatic lighting, but particularly the Iron Men - bunch of rainbow robots.

Last edited:
Are those all the Iron Man figures made so far, or the HT release schedule for the next month?

Anyone letting the 89 pass by, even at reasonable prices? well that's me, tempted just to forget Returns for the time being. Got the amazing 89 Joker this weekend so something batman has gotta happen soon before I flip :)

Just a buncha toys when you see them like that. All HT figures look toyish grouped like that, from such an angle and without any dramatic lighting, but particularly the Iron Men - bunch of rainbow robots.

One reason I am very selective with my HT purchases and keep them one per case. These figures are expensive and when displayed they should reflect that. Agreed when bunched together (not saying this particular pic as it seems it's purpose is only for a group shot) in a display cabinet they look like cheap, affordable toys. Just my 2 cents!

A crud coloured IM, well that just says it all. Anyway I caved and got a 89 batman from a friend. After getting the joker it had to happen

What? Do you **** money out of your ass or something?

tumblr_miufwhZuK51qlxbtso1_500.gif

He did. Until he went broke. :lol

They just went lower than Hasbro and Bandai.

I mean but would you guys buy a hot toys 1989 video game version just like neca, followed by the batman returns Sega genesis sprite version if it ever came out? I could still wait, damn waited nearly 24 years for a decent toy from the returns line, why not extra months. It's a DX, so I expect this to be the ultimate version

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back