Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats just typical. Well anyway, it was all still here for me to behold when I logged back on.

That liquid metal T-1000 is amazing. I would never have thought to even suggest that let alone that they'd actually do it. All credit to HT for that one. I saw some people say they wouldn't use it - whaaaaaat??

That's REALLY amazing.
I'll deffo use it. If it's as its thought or to just show off the liquid metal form.
Prolly that and having Arnold as full BD.
Damn, maybe I need a second...
:gah:

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

hellz to the yeah...................:woo

Just noticed they went back to fake leather for this release, I guess its to hard to make the real leather realistically damaged looking:dunno the base is also the old classic style with rusty plate attached, and I still don't see the tear gas launcher in the specs.....hmmm wonder if they will throw it in or not. Hope its not to long before we see the t800 endo reveal.

That liquid metal T-1000 is amazing. I would never have thought to even suggest that let alone that they'd actually do it. All credit to HT for that one. I saw some people say they wouldn't use it - whaaaaaat?? Thats one of the coolest moments in T2. Always has been, it was an amazing special effect at the time and it still holds up.

True Story.... when thinking about the possibility of this figure the other day I did wonder if Hot Toys would accompany it with the T1000 in his frozen look as a diorama extra.... not sure which one is better the idea of that or the one we're getting :dunno

Wonder what the price will be my guess is 249.00 at sideshow and like 229.00 at the other retailers.

Just noticed they went back to fake leather for this release, I guess its to hard to make the real leather realistically damaged looking:dunno the base is also the old classic style with rusty plate attached, and I still don't see the tear gas launcher in the specs.....hmmm wonder if they will throw it in or not. Hope its not to long before we see the t800 endo reveal.

How do you know it's faux leather? It looks like real leather to me when I zoom in on the pics. I doubt they would go back after the DX10 - not that there's anything wrong with the MMS leathers.

This looks incredible, and I'm not disappointed I bought the DX 10 either.

Wonder what the price will be my guess is 249.00 at sideshow and like 229.00 at the other retailers.

Now you're talking! I'm thinking 270. at SST.

Personally, I bought the DX10 and love it in hand. I'm even more ecstatic for this release, and will pre-order it as soon as it's available, I'm glad HotToys released the DX10, I wasnt collecting when the original MMS was released. So for me, love HT for making both, and not having me resort to high prices to get figures I didn't have a chance to buy.

How do you know it's faux leather? It looks like real leather to me when I zoom in on the pics. I doubt they would go back after the DX10 - not that there's anything wrong with the MMS leathers.

The 1/6th scale T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in battle damaged look in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Two (2) battle damaged head sculpts with detachable scalp and shock- damping in the head including:
- One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- One (1) battle damaged head sculpt with rolling eyeballs with LED light in right eyeball (red light, battery operated)
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- An additional interchangeable left battle damaged forearm
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved battle damaged palms including:
- One (1) pair for gun holding
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) right palm with thumb up
- One (1) right palm for holding rod
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Two (2) black leather-like battle damaged jackets including one (1) without left sleeve of forearm
- One (1) pair of battle damaged pants with belt
- One (1) battle damaged grey tee
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) bandolier
- One (1) grenade launcher with broken handle
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol
- Twelve (12) bullets

Accessories:
- One (1) rod
- One (1) 1/6th scale T-1000 statue in real-like liquid metal form
- Deluxe light-up figure stand with T-800 nameplate, the movie logo and DX series title

Special Edition – Bonus Accessory (for selected markets only):
- One (1) 1/6th scale alternate T-1000 head sculpt in real-like liquid metal form

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli & K.A. Kim
- Damage Part Sculpted by T.J. Cha
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume Advised by Hai Lim

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2013

:lecture I don't really care what it is as long as it looks the part.

$260 at least for this figure.

sites that part this out will make bank.............:lol

I would say 300 to 350.they charde the upper 200s for luke and this comes with a statue,2 jackets 2 heads.they also know a lot of people have been waiting for this release and are gonna buy it no matter the price.so its a good oppertunity to raise there prices to 350.setting the bar for future releases.

:lecture I don't really care what it is as long as it looks the part.

Yeah, I think it's maybe a case of the details translating and being more uniformly reproducible with vinyl - the added strength and durability factor, too.

Lol $350? Wat?

Luke had two truetypes and two outfits and weathervane... a little more than what this guy has.

If people are guessing those figures now... I'm afraid for this hobby.

$260 at least for this figure.

It's $289 at Animarket.com with a supposed list price of $320, but they're in Australia, so it would stand to reason that the Sideshow price would likely but somewhat less. Less than $260? Highly doubtful.

I would say 300 to 350.they charde the upper 200s for luke and this comes with a statue,2 jackets 2 heads.they also know a lot of people have been waiting for this release and are gonna buy it no matter the price.so its a good oppertunity to raise there prices to 350.setting the bar for future releases.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt it... 300 would probably be the outer limit.

Hell no, thats hulk territory:monkey4 thats out of control pricing there, yeah it brings alot but no way this thing is 350 bucks, tops 265, but should likely fall about 230-260 I hope:panic:

Back