Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

135286_390451524362757_318821657_o.jpg

The DX13 has the better likeness in comparison, and it's 1/6... :lol But comparisons like this really aren't worth much when any slight changes in angle, lighting, cameras/lenses, etc. can drastically affect the appearance of the subject in all the images.

STARE-arnold.gif

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

I'm really psyched to finally know that it's only a matter of time before it's a reality. :yess:

Right there with ya, most exciting announcement by Hot Toys in a long time

Not sure how many I'm going to get, I've got 3 ways I'd like to display him

1- The classic pose a-dev has in his sig
2- Fully Battle Damaged
3- With the Liquid T1000 diorama (it would be a shame not to use it)

Hope Sideshow put the PO's up tonight, I guess this is officially the DX13 as well?

Oh man, where to begin.

Yes to all the ones you mentioned. I'd add the middle stage where his face is only semi-BD but his arm is ****ed (this is where he cuts the T-1000 almost in half.

I'd love a crawling super-BD T-800 but then it would also seem a shame not to have a standing one.

I've also always wanted a SWAT shootout version...which even without the teargas launcher is absolutely doable now.

Sounds quite logical.
:lol

I had serious problems working the first 2hrs, cause I looked at the proto that long and I theorized about the full BD head having PERS and how only ONE PERS-ed eye wouldn't have made the slightest piece of sense, but one couldn't see if the endo eye moved with the human.

And after the specs went up however I checked those another hour and and was SO happy that I theorized right that the endow eye WILL INDEED be included into the mechanism

:yess:

I haven't even processed that my friend! I haven't really been able to study it all just yet, not to the extent that I want to. But wow, if it can do that!....:thud:

I wonder how soon after I shut down and went to bed last night did the first pic appear on facebook....

Probably for the best that I missed it otherwise I'd never have gone to bed at all and would presently be exhausted in work.

Right after the last post you posted last night, with the scene from predator and the thumbs up glif, the next post was you guy should check out hot toys facebook:lol. Yeah I would have got no sleep ether so maybe its a good thing I missed it last night:lol.

I have not seen a bad pic of it from the prototype pic's yet and the inclusion of the t1000 statue was totally unexpected:panic: the only thing I did'nt see was the tear gas launcher, does this bring it?

Glad I passed on the DX10.

Makes it easy to pull the trigger on this guy!

Now I'll have the MMS117 version (with the minigun and grenade launch from the DX10) with the DX 13!

Me too :hi5:

I'd love a crawling super-BD T-800 but then it would also seem a shame not to have a standing one.

That indeed would look great, especially if you had him crawling over his stand (or the Toy Fairs Exclusive T1000 base if you had it)

Just an EPIC figure/set

This is AMAZING News SO happy they are doing this was thinking of wanting another t2dx now might have to get two t2 dx of both next year new years goals set....soo hope preorder later today maybe ?

They both seem to have basically the same likeness, neither looks markedly better than the other imo. I mean, they both look like Arnold. :dunno

Hell yeah... this will be mine :rock

They both seem to have basically the same likeness, neither looks markedly better than the other imo. I mean, they both look like Arnold. :dunno

Hot Toys haters gonna hate

Shame really because it's not even like they're just Enterbay fanboi's anymore they're just HT detractors :dunno

I haven't even processed that my friend! I haven't really been able to study it all just yet, not to the extent that I want to. But wow, if it can do that!....:thud:

For real?!

They're already on page one, dude.
EVEN READING ABOUT THAT FEATURE and knowing that it's about half a year until this is released is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!

:gah: :gah:

Soon Uncle Bob will get his vacation.
*does happy dance*

Dunno why people think this makes DX10 pointless... DX10 is still a specific look with a clean sculpt.

Right after the last post you posted last night, with the scene from predator and the thumbs up glif, the next post was you guy should check out hot toys facebook:lol. Yeah I would have got no sleep ether so maybe its a good thing I missed it last night:lol.

I have not seen a bad pic of it from the prototype pic's yet and the inclusion of the t1000 statue was totally unexpected:panic: the only thing I did'nt see was the tear gas launcher, does this bring it?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats just typical. Well anyway, it was all still here for me to behold when I logged back on.

That liquid metal T-1000 is amazing. I would never have thought to even suggest that let alone that they'd actually do it. All credit to HT for that one. I saw some people say they wouldn't use it - whaaaaaat?? Thats one of the coolest moments in T2. Always has been, it was an amazing special effect at the time and it still holds up.

I'm sold! Was gonna get DX10 -but I'll pass for this instead! I think the Arnold likeness is better too.

Dunno why people think this makes DX10 pointless... DX10 is still a specific look with a clean sculpt.

Aye I dont get that either, the two side by side will look amazing. I still cant wait for my DX10 (keeping everything crossed OSB get him in this year)

The real question is: why do they have the insatiable urge to let us know. :lol

Back