Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a sarcastic post, you shouldnt read too much into it -_-

It was a cheap shot at HT's attitude towards screen accuracy!

Spoiler Spoiler:

395131_444517138943615_593054215_n.jpg

from that point of view - and this is exactly how it will look on a shelf, no macroview of details with a flash that kills the mood - the battle damages look exactly what they should look: torn clothes, some blood and a shining metal.
**** i can't wait, i hate waiting, i could die another day occasionally.

Last edited:
DX13 Puts DX 10 to shame ^

exactly.
and the fact that you understand only your jokes is funny by itself )
Even more funny is this line coming from the guy who is constantly having to explain his posts in multiple threads to multiple people because the way he types people think he is being a patronizing ****** to them. You should worry about how people understand your posts before you worry about mine.

If you are going to try and be a smartass to somebody dont expect them not to be a smartass in return.

fair :)
:peace ?

DX13 Puts DX 10 to shame ^
i still hope that 10 matches 13, not is put to shame. or there will be no "complete collection" again. actually i'm tired of those improvements - while delighted, too, of course.

I'd agree with you if they were the same price, but they are not and makes them pretty much equal in terms of what you are getting for the price.

If someone has more shots of the display of both the figures, please post them. I'd love to see them!

Agreed, I really think the DX 10 is not getting a fair shake. It is a really solid figure I am quite happy with it.

Well, not put to shame like its not worthy of being next to it. There is a money difference. And i do like DX10 (im contemplating getting it given i got 4 numbers on the lottery last night and thats helping me consider it). Just from a collectible standpoint with no money involved. DX13 Is the daddy! I usually display 3 figures per glass shelf, With DX13 I feel it will take up an entire shelf to itself

I love, love, love that T1000 accessory.

But every time I see it from that angle, I kinda want to put a little football in his hands! :lol

Its just not meant to be viewed from anything other than a movie accurate angle and holding T-800s arm is it.

Agreed though, a most unexpected but welcome addition to this figure. I hope that beautiful chrome makes it to the final release.

Its just not meant to be viewed from anything other than a movie accurate angle and holding T-800s arm is it.

Agreed though, a most unexpected but welcome addition to this figure. I hope that beautiful chrome makes it to the final release.

It's cool and all, but I’m still disappointed we didn’t get a gas grenade launcher.

My only other flaw is that the knee looks too damaged, along with the pants having too much of a hole in the knee where the "excuse" damage is.

It's cool and all, but I’m still disappointed we didn’t get a gas grenade launcher.

My only other flaw is that the knee looks too damaged, along with the pants having too much of a hole in the knee where the "excuse" damage is.

I'd say the knee trouser tear is something that will vary from figure to figure. Agreed though, they could have made it a bit less torn.

The teargas launcher would have been very nice. Difficult to see where it could come from now unless they added it to a John Connor figure to try and sweeten the deal on him.

I'd say the knee trouser tear is something that will vary from figure to figure. Agreed though, they could have made it a bit less torn.

The teargas launcher would have been very nice. Difficult to see where it could come from now unless they added it to a John Connor figure to try and sweeten the deal on him.

I would go for a young John Conner figure regardless, maybe after Hot Toys develops a small body for their upcoming Danny De Vito Penguin figure we might see one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

395131_444517138943615_593054215_n.jpg

from that point of view - and this is exactly how it will look on a shelf, no macroview of details with a flash that kills the mood - the battle damages look exactly what they should look: torn clothes, some blood and a shining metal.
**** i can't wait, i hate waiting, i could die another day occasionally.

Was this taken in Hong Kong?

Back