Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaning out hard drive and finding random photos…

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

I know that I've written the following several times before in this thread, but this figure(s) still is one of my favorites and one of Hot Toys' best releases.*

*Yeah, I know, aside from the disintegrating belt... :wink1:

I know that I've written the following several times before in this thread, but this figure(s) still is one of my favorites and one of Hot Toys' best releases.*

*Yeah, I know, aside from the disintegrating belt... :wink1:

Which belt disintegrates? Jacket or trousers?

I've never noticed anything untoward with any of mine.

Yep, the trouser's belt. Mine appears to still be ok but I haven't risked touching it. I did pick up a replacement belt (non-HT) just in case it is needed. I don't remember what figure it came from except that it was listed as "real leather" and had that double prong buckle look.

My spare jacket disintegrated at touch. Black "leather" peeled right off.

Strangely, the figure I've had out on display for the last 10 years is still OK. Though I hardly ever touch it other than lightly to move. I'm sure if I tried to repose or redress that figure would be gone.

My two spare jackets were still in their clamshells.

I just opened them up and took them out, and they're both fine.

Everything is fine on my HT T2 Terminator Figures, MMS117, DX10 & DX13. Except for the belts. All 3 have pretty much crumbled. Gonna have to get in contact with Gustavo see if he can fix me up with a few replacement belts.

My spare jacket disintegrated at touch. Black "leather" peeled right off.

Strangely, the figure I've had out on display for the last 10 years is still OK. Though I hardly ever touch it other than lightly to move. I'm sure if I tried to repose or redress that figure would be gone.
Yeah, its so strange why some of the jackets degrade and others are fine, I wonder why this is?

They’ll get it soon enough, they just revealed the 1978 Superman figure and Queen studios just made a 1/1 scale Terminator 2 T-800
Yeah 78 Superman already falls under the licenses they have WB/DC.

Queen Studios, while it's parent, has a separate license pool. InArt needs to get the 1:6 license to make T2 merchandise. I'm hoping they can and will as well.

Back