Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded my MMS117 using the head and body from the DX10. The heads are not interchangeable, probably deliberate on HT's part, so to force collectors into buying the whole figure. The MMS117 head looked very undersize when next to the DX10 and 13.

What is the best body to use for the second BD head in the DX13? Is it better to puchase a second DX10 body, DX13 body or a Phicen style body? Are there any issues with the Phicen leg and neck pegs/joints?

it is possible to use the heads, u have to pop out the inner joint but it looks skinny necked/long neckedon the mms117.

I use pliers and I am able to pull out the inner joint socket. I also tried wrapping this joint with thick doube sided tape which expands the rubber neck but it still looks long necked and the BD head on it has a 2-4mm gap from the rubber to the actual head/hair line which looks ugly if you see the figure from any other angle but face on.

Thatswhy I am looking for an alternative replacement body for the 2nd BD head

s-l1600.jpg

I did a review comparing all 3 T-800 figures from Terminator 2. I did a neeck mod the the MMS117 which was quite easy and is now uablewith the extra hbd headsculpt. If anyone has a spare mms117 body and is looking to build their 2nd battle damaged T-800 this mod is fairly easy and worthwhile especially if you are on a budget.

https://youtu.be/RGsoMJwJ0-Y

Agreed still absolute favorite , very happy Arnie's doing well after planned heart surgery yesterday or day ago. Finally getting my teenage John Connor in a week stoked!:yess: old pic's.

Attachments

• terminators10g_zpsd30b26b0.jpg
    terminators10g_zpsd30b26b0.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 210
  • t2s.jpg
    t2s.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 205
I Still have my t1000 in the box just wondered have we had any q.c issue's with metal flaking off need to take him out display him again just no space to display him safely.

I just replaced the batteries in my DX13 and after a few minutes the LED light slowly dims. A few people mentioned this before just curious if anyone has resolved this or would know why it's happening. Maybe the batteries I bought were older?

Anyone know what happened here circled in red? I'm looking to purchase this figure so it's not in my hands. Seller is not able to remove it. Thanks.

Inked2019-01-07_LI.jpg

i would just give you one of mine for free if shipping cost wasn't so ridiculous.

Back