Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, is that a battle-damaged Terminator coming at us with a grenade launcher in his hand?

-Where? Behind the guy wearing sunglasses?

It's almost 3D looking from this pic due to the boca background affect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this guy in today, absolutely stunning piece. The T1000 sculpt however, has some paint deterioration marks on the bottom portion of the figure. Anyone else encountered this problem? image1(1).jpg

It kinda sucks considering the price we pay for these things. Is there any solution?

If I get another one off eBay it might have the same problem.

Hey guys. Would you say $200 is a reasonable for Back in box for this guy?

I'm going to have a DX13 body, shirt, pants, boots and I know grenade shell set up on the For Sale section over the weekend....I'll see what I've got tonight and go through it.

A big thanks for Space Jockey for helping me be able to set up the second DX13 figure (heavily damaged version).

This figure truly is one of Hot Toy's best releases.

DX13 BD 3.jpg

DX13 BD 4.jpg

DX13 BD 2.jpg

DX13 BD 6.jpg

A big thanks for Space Jockey for helping me be able to set up the second DX13 figure (heavily damaged version).

those are great photos, i even thought i got into Enterbay thread by a mistake. and proper posing isn't the last reason of that.
give your MMS136 a good character pose as well instead of "yo mazafaka" :wink1: :lol

Congrats! Definitely one of HT's best. If you can, get some weathering done, it really makes the figure more accurate and pop out. I wasn't a believer in making a perfectly fine figure look worn (sounds stupid!) until I tried it myself and it makes a world of difference.

29276103306_d029eba68f_z.jpg

29201809722_54bfe6792f_z.jpg

29310037305_49e3294cba_z.jpg

29201804232_9e062ae72b_z.jpg

Do any of you guys know where i can find the pic Sarah and John are holding/supporting the battledamadged DX13 side by side? That pic was posted by someone here years ago but i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk

Back