Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the best Arnie sculpt by hot toys. Some of my favorite figures:clap
image.jpg
image.jpg

This figure is amazing. It's still my favorite collectible that I own, and undoubtedly one of Hot Toys best. There's just so many accessories and display options.

Thanks guys, had this guy boxed up for too long. Still getting a proper display room so for now he has to share space on a dinky cabinet. But boy does he look good. My favorite hot toys figure for sure. Got him lined up with the big guys in the collection.
image.jpg

Thanks guys, had this guy boxed up for too long. Still getting a proper display room so for now he has to share space on a dinky cabinet. But boy does he look good. My favorite hot toys figure for sure. Got him lined up with the big guys in the collection.

Cool collection and pic! I would, however, be paranoid of falling figures, especially when so many are so close to the edge. :lol

Yeah I know, but so far I never had any figure fall with stand. I just want to display some of my figures. Even though now I have to rotate them because of the lack of display space. Once I have my new cases there'll be more space between them. It's just a shame to keep some boxed up too long:wink1:

This figure is amazing. It's still my favorite collectible that I own, and undoubtedly one of Hot Toys best. There's just so many accessories and display options.

I second that Snoop101, I don't think HT will ever release another figure that will hold up to this one's standard as you said in terms of just awesome sculpt, display options and truck load of accessories.

I just accidentally picked this up off eBay. It's missing the LED head sculpt and, I feel like an idiot that I didn't realize this. Is $225 shipped still a good price for this?

I just accidentally picked this up off eBay. It's missing the LED head sculpt and, I feel like an idiot that I didn't realize this. Is $225 shipped still a good price for this?

Considering the set is selling for $300+ and the LED head can be picked up off of eBay for about $60, that's an excellent price.

Unpacked mine yesterday, as I moved in together with my GF.
Printed a nice background for my T1 and 2 line, looks absolutely beautiful, but had a LITTLE problem:
Did anyone break the little piece that´s supposed to keep the batteries apart?
I think I´ll need a pair of tweezers now, when I wanna try to turn the lights on.
:lol
Anyway...still need a second body, plus shirt, pants and so on for the fight scene.
Good ol´ liquido metallo´s all lonely in his supposed shelf...

what do you mean "break"? i always just throw it into the trash can o_O
p.s. it's a pity no one sells just his legs. left leg particularly. i need it, but i don't need the upper body :(

Thats a steal. Great pick up.

Considering the set is selling for $300+ and the LED head can be picked up off of eBay for about $60, that's an excellent price.

Thanks. That makes me feel better about it. That money was being saved for something else and I put in an offer not thinking it would be accepted at all and then boom.

I'd definitely rather have this than some other pieces I own so I think it's time to thin the herd!

Hi, not sure if this has been discussed before, but just want to share this in case people ever come across this confusion like I did. I recently got this figure second handed and the light up head did not come with batteries. In the manual it says it takes 3 (as shown) x LR521 batteries. So I went and got the batteries and I found that it is impossible to fit 3 LR521 batteries in there, and the LR521 seems a bit small for the slot (there are excess space on the sides after I put the batteries in), and with two batteries, the light still goes on but it will get dim in less then a minute. Then I found someone in this thread mentioned that the batteries that was originally inside the head was in fact LR621 not LR521, I also found out that there were indeed only 2 batteries originally. So I went and bought 2 x LR621 to try, and voila, the batteries fits perfectly and the light doesn't go dim anymore like with the LR521. On top of this, the manual also states that the "on" position of the switch is upward but in reality it's actually downward. So the manual is providing completely wrong information. I really don't know how Hot Toys could make such mistake, it'd be a shame if someone accidentally try to cramp 3 batteries in there and damage the figure, or putting the wrong type of batteries and wonder why the light is so dim and never find out why...

T-800_BD_DX_in_02.jpg

T-800_BD_DX_PERS_02.jpg

I keep´em, so the batteries remain as fresh as possible.
You risk leakage in your figures, P. Seriously.
damn. i might just need to get all batteries out o_O
strange but even my endoskeletons didn't have that problem yet. i thought those small batteries don't leak.

Back