Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Has anyone noticed that HTs has not added the tear gas launcher rifle?
I was kind of expecting it, because i knew they will do a damaged t800.
Excellent figure though!

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Can't wait for DX-27 T2 BD 2.0

His eyes even look a bit squinted in the minor BD sculpt. I dunno, I think it looks great.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Same here.
Love the whole composition.
Can´t wait for the release...

WOW! I like everything with this figure but the battle damaged head is not movie accurate:( Take a look at that and compare:

Terminator-800-Battle-Damaged-1-1.jpg

533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n.jpg

Sculpt looks better than movie version, IMO

This is much more like it - DX 10 is not worthy of being a DX

Bravo Hot Toys is all I can say. Insert The Rock clapping gif*

Yeah, I noticed that when I first saw it but I don't give a ****.

Excellent figure though!

Yeah, I would have prefered tha over the assault rifle.

nice ,, more like a proper DX set, great looking set, must buy :D

Since the red eye is pers enabled, I'm waiting for that one guy to show up and complain how it's not movie accurate and that it shouldn't move.

I don't give a crap that its not movie accurate. Because in actuality, it should move like it did in T3, and not be hindered by prosthetic make up.

It's kinda like that one guy that complained about ssc's vader, on how his mask is symmetrical and that it should be like the movie, asymmetrical.

To which I respond with....really? Seriously??

Wow. Can't stop looking at the promo pics. Fan freaking tastic.

I'm going to go with full BD head with both arms. :rock

Yeah, I know it isn't accurate.

I say that mainly because we've had Joker figures before in that outfit. This is something we've dreamed of for years.

I'm surprised I'm seeing as much complaints about the sculpt though. I think it rocks and blows HTs previous efforts away.

Yea I agree about both your statements. this is something really much more exciting than Joker. But Joker is my all tim favorite villain (before TDK ever existed) so I'm biased :lol

Arnold however is one of my favorite childhood action stars so they're a bit of a tie I guess more than one more than the other.

And yes, ppl have been screaming for a BD steel mill version. it's here now and still complaints. guess that's how it's always going to be. I'm still shocked by this. It though with Clark Gregg tweeting pics his figure earlier would've pushed HT to to do a complete gallery reveal of his figure so this is quite happily unexpected.

Yeah, I noticed that when I first saw it but I don't give a ****.
:lecture neither do i. both sculpts are amazing and PERS in the Endo eye is just badass! :rock

Excellent figure though!

yea that's the one accessory I've been wanting and it's not here. Maybe HT will included it if their FB page is bombarded with the "hey HT you fail for not including the tear gas cannon" :lol

Yea I agree about both your statements. this is something really much more exciting than Joker. But Joker is my all tim favorite villain (before TDK ever existed) so I'm biased :lol

Arnold however is one of my favorite childhood action stars so they're a bit of a tie I guess more than one more than the other.

And yes, ppl have been screaming for a BD steel mill version. it's here now and still complaints. guess that's how it's always going to be. I'm still shocked by this. It though with Clark Gregg tweeting pics his figure earlier would've pushed HT to to do a complete gallery reveal of his figure so this is quite happily unexpected.

Who and what are you talking about?

Anyway, I'm thinking price is going to be around DX11 range.

Who and what are you talking about?

You know, Clark Gregg who played Agent Coulson in Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor and the Avengers? He revealed a few pics of his figure on his Twitter earlier today

This is the first time I've been truly excited about an HT figure reveal/announcement this whole year.

Back