Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and with the yen being weak the price came out to 268 dollars. INSANE.
Ridiculous price, well done!
I still think this is the most well done hot toys figure that I have seen. The only other one, that I own, which can compete with this one is the dx09 Keaton bats

Is anyone here worried about the 'leather' on these figures going to hell? I've seen posts of the leather clothing on the Blade Trinity Abigail as Well as the Ghost Rider cracking and falling to pieces from the figure. Has me worried about my DX-13 and contemplating not even bothering with the battle damaged T-1. Thoughts?

Pics of the Abigail jacket-

10624640_1009923485691918_3546809698673387483_n.jpg
10155704_1009923462358587_4790131760243125813_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone here worried about the 'leather' on these figures going to hell? I've seen posts of the leather clothing on the Blade Trinity Abigail as Well as the Ghost Rider cracking and falling to pieces from the figure. Has me worried about my DX-13 and contemplating not even bothering with the battle damaged T-1. Thoughts?

View attachment 148134
View attachment 148135

Nothing lasts forever however people who had the original terminator 1984 from hot toys about 10 years ago still have it in mint condition so it should last.

Well actually my 2 MMS02 jackets are showing their age with some flaking and crumbling. Although I have put them through the mill a bit over the years, switching them onto different figures, paperclip-insertions and all sorts of futzing....my brain rationalises it as battle-damage.

View attachment 148134
View attachment 148135

My Abigail's jacket is perfect. :dunno

Yikes...! I'm probably less worried about the DX13 because of the battle damaged look....I am concerned about the DX10, though, as it is a thinner material...I don't know if that would make it more prone to cracking later down the road.

I received my new semi bd head to replace the one with the ever-so-slight scuff on the hair. The PERS was kind of sticking on the new one so I opened up the panel on my old one just to see how it works. I ended up breaking the PERS. I guess I'll be throwing the old one out. :lol

Took some shots just now for the hellva it.

0hXFvUx.jpg

HwnYNKM.jpg

zeemixT.jpg

uSJv3X8.jpg

DtHAYz0.jpg

great pics Snake :yess:

I received my new semi bd head to replace the one with the ever-so-slight scuff on the hair. The PERS was kind of sticking on the new one so I opened up the panel on my old one just to see how it works. I ended up breaking the PERS. I guess I'll be throwing the old one out. :lol

Sorry to hear that man :horror

Man that sucks. I still have my clean and BD heads in the boxes. I really should part my extras out.

great pics Snake :yess:

Sorry to hear that man :horror

Fantastic pics, Snake!

Thanks fellas :)

Back