Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you plan on getting it? It's personally my favorite Arnie, right now anyway.

affirmative.jpg

I know, man, I will. :rock

Yeah man, let's see it happen :wink1:

I bought a semi bd head to replace my scuffed one. I'm sure someone with painting/customizing skills could use my old one so I'll put it up for sale when the new one comes in.

Oh man, did he take a spill, or something? I would go nuts looking at a scuff too and OCD would kick in. Good call on a replacement, then that way your eyes aren't drawn to the wrong type of damage :horror

^ It must have fallen at some point. In my pics of it, I don't see the scuff mark. I think it probably rolled off the table or something when I had it off last and didn't notice the mark until now.

Yep, those silver buttons. Which specific loctite product would you recommend? The GO2 description says it dries crystal clear, which would be good thing in this case.

That's the one I've used. Don't use too much 'cause it could "eat" the material. I haven't had any problems with the pleather material, but I did have some issues when I used it to stop a belt from fraying.

I didn't get a chance to go out and get any supplies but I figured I could use what I had at home. I popped a button off one of my spare jackets and placed it gluing side up on a piece of scotch tape so I wouldn't lose it or get it stuck on my fingers. I then scooped up a bit of gorilla glue with a small needle so I could put the tiniest amount on the button. Then I picked it up, tape and all, and lined it up just right on the jacket before sticking it in place. I left it in place for a few moments before slowly pulling off the tape. My semi bd jacket is complete again.

I didn't get a chance to go out and get any supplies but I figured I could use what I had at home. I popped a button off one of my spare jackets and placed it gluing side up on a piece of scotch tape so I wouldn't lose it or get it stuck on my fingers. I then scooped up a bit of gorilla glue with a small needle so I could put the tiniest amount on the button. Then I picked it up, tape and all, and lined it up just right on the jacket before sticking it in place. I left it in place for a few moments before slowly pulling off the tape. My semi bd jacket is complete again.

Until the next one disappears. The DX13 jackets in particular have been a bugger for this. I've also lost zipper tassels aplenty on my various T-800 jackets, although I'm not so fussed about those. They don't exactly draw the eye like missing silver buttons.

Well the camera I got now does the job I guess... my last one was this cheap ass digital camera that had horrible grainy photos.

Until the next one disappears. The DX13 jackets in particular have been a bugger for this. I've also lost zipper tassels aplenty on my various T-800 jackets, although I'm not so fussed about those. They don't exactly draw the eye like missing silver buttons.

I'm probably going to pop off each button and reglue them when I feel up to it.

Back