Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The chrome paint is on there good and proper. Just a little pressure with 90% rubbing alcohol dipped Q tips and the blood comes off. It's layered it seems like.

I took the rest off.

IMG_5775-Copy_zps7e9a0caf.jpg

IMG_5777_zps17579f7e.jpg

IMG_5776-Copy_zpsbad52e3c.jpg

Nothing special. I'll try to take some proper pics this weekend.

IMG_5792_zps440ccc09.jpg

:clap Nice work..good to know there are options!

Will the method work on the fleshy blood smeared parts

I'm one of those 'don't want two versions of ANY character' kind of collectors and I already own a T800.

But.........................feeling like this will be 'the one that got away' if I don't jump on it.

Decisions, decisions!!!!! Grr.

I think I'm one of the few who does not think the Full BD sculpt looks bad with the blood on the chrome. I would expect blood to remain after flesh is ripped from it. With that said, the first shot with some of the blood removed looks good. Once I have the figure in hand I guess I can make the final call whether to leave it or de-blood it.

Any body know of a relatively simple way to rig that LED eye up to a power supply? :whip I would love to display him with that eye switched on, but I can't imagine that battery holding out very long. It gets dim just being on for 5 minutes. :slap

I think I'm one of the few who does not think the Full BD sculpt looks bad with the blood on the chrome. I would expect blood to remain after flesh is ripped from it. With that said, the first shot with some of the blood removed looks good. Once I have the figure in hand I guess I can make the final call whether to leave it or de-blood it.

Personally I would leave some blood on for this reason but I would take enough off that it no longer overwhelms the silver of the endoskeleton like HT saw fit to do.

Great tip Fiend, looks like your tip will be of great use to a lot of the collectors looking to mod there T-800:clap I will not be doing this myself as I like the way it came but its cool to see it can be done and does look good:)

I'm assuming it will come off the arm just as easily too?

Just need to find a way to make it less distinguished on the fleshy parts now :monkey3

Jaw dropping figure. I just wish they had a more suitable holding hand for the grenade launcher.

How is everyone having the hand hold it properly? It's a bit lob sided and I can't quite get it to look like it's holding the launcher naturally.

Overall my favorite figure in my collection so far. A ton of display options. No time to properly mess around with him though.

11192379963_eeddba7194_b.jpg

11192232335_cd7ff21591_b.jpg

Jaw dropping figure. I just wish they had a more suitable holding hand for the grenade launcher.

How is everyone having the hand hold it properly? It's a bit lob sided and I can't quite get it to look like it's holding the launcher naturally.

Overall my favorite figure in my collection so far. A ton of display options. No time to properly mess around with him though.

11192379963_eeddba7194_b.jpg

11192232335_cd7ff21591_b.jpg

Dayum nice pics dude,didnt even know you were taking pics on this level. Keep em coming:clap

Personally I would leave some blood on for this reason but I would take enough off that it no longer overwhelms the silver of the endoskeleton like HT saw fit to do.

:goodpost::exactly:

And on a side note.... I'm getting really tired of the gap between the exclusives and the regulars hitting. Frustrating as F. Especially on a release like this.

Mine looks to be about the level of blood that Fiend has after taking it off. My partial damage is more on the orange side. I may try removing some off it.

After sitting with it for a bit, Im not as crazy about the partial damage as the major one. I think the major one is dead on perfect. I think the partial looks too wide through the eye area. Still awesome just not as dead on.

Back