Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my set up or display. I'm super happy i bought a xtra dx10 body and clothe's for both sculpts AMAZING!

Last edited:
Thank's skull . My only flaw had with my set was having to reglue a hs magnet back on. Other then the t2 box being too wide to fit in the detolf and am super happy with this release. I LOVE THE T1000 statue it is the cherry on top of this release. Also Recieved me a FREE calender included THANK YOU sideshow.:yess:

Thank's skull . My only flaw had with my set was having to reglue a hs magnet back on. Other then the t2 box being too wide to fit in the detolf and am super happy with this release. I LOVE THE T1000 statue it is the cherry on top of this release. Also gave me a FREE calender included THANK YOU sideshow.

Yeah I still haven't taken a look at the T1000 yet, I've yet to really dig into the set yet, I just set-up scanning pose and displayed it. I have to get another full set to display the full BD look too, this set is just to much awesome to take in all at once:panic:

I have not checked it out yet, too busy playing. lol .I Think the best way to grab the t1000 is just put your finger in his hole lol and have no prints left on him.

11179217716_c8c4cb99ca_b.jpg

I'm having a tough time not going on ebay and buying this figure...

Fantastic photo.

yep this set is a new fav. I think its funny the same day AMAZON wants to start testing drones for delivery. JUDGEMENT DAY or Cyberdyne is upon us lol and not much longer before they come self aware and kill us. lol

Yea maybe after they figure it out perfectly, but already picture people shooting them down for thier package. lol I'll keep my trusted ups driver no damages or crash's over a drone crashing somewhere unknown.

If we survive judgement day maybe our great great great grandkids can be bladerunner's. Thats the dream lol

Back