Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure doesn't have a bad angle on any photo or video I've seen. So tempting.

Check out Batbrain's pic on page 911. Looks similar to me. Now, everyone is going to have different degrees of weathering due to the nature of these being done by hand.

I wish you luck getting a replacement but I have a feeling Sideshow may not oblige this particular gripe.

No, the white lines on Batbrains pic are from folds in the leather catching/reflecting the light. If you were to move the figure etc, the white would not remain.

Mine is not like that. No matter what angle etc you can see the line. It is like the black colouring of the pants was somehow brushed away or something.

No, the white lines on Batbrains pic are from folds in the leather catching/reflecting the light. If you were to move the figure etc, the white would not remain.

Mine is not like that. No matter what angle etc you can see the line. It is like the black colouring of the pants was somehow brushed away or something.

I agree with you. It's not an intentional weathering. No one does intentional withering in a single structured slant white crease. Either there would be multiple or it would have been fainter. I suggest you reach out to them. I dont see any reason why they wont exchange. Having seen yours u will try to inspect mine as well closely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Man, I really wanted to order this, using the $25 off thanksgiving code, but it is still listed as pre-order. The code expires tomorrow (2nd) and only works on in-stock items. Why is this still under pre-order if its shipping? :gah: I'm sure the status will change on the 3rd...

Love these pics right here. The bad quality makes it look like a scene from the Steel Mill. Don't think it takes away from the amazing sculpt at all.:clap

Thanks apemanryan...

but like you said, may be looks more movie like the way they came out. Thanks again.

On the figure front: Surprisingly if you see the 1/4 scale figure on sideshow site, it has a pretty good paint app. Also, while the pose is not that impressive the damage work seems pretty good.

If I have nail down the biggest issue with the paint on the dx13 is this whole red dab on the forehead, not on damage points but all around the damages, it is a horrible job i would say. Dont know if all have that massive dabs on the forehead looks like the whole portion had a blood cloth.

Last edited:
11162154185_582b55c408_b.jpg

11162184626_b488996fef_h.jpg

Is your head stock? Very little blood on it esp on the flesh around the wounds

It seems so right? I am wondering if mine (full bd) is the only one that has a whole layer of light red paint on the skin all around the damage. Not just the bd but all around it on almost 60 pct of one half of the face. Infact there seems or be some around the semi bd sculpt as well. Not as much as the full bd one but surely there is red paint on skin over and above the bd parts.

Last edited:
morning everyone,

Does anyone roughly know when us mere mortals will start to see our regular version start to be shipped. If I remember from past releases is it normally about three weeks after the exclusive version? They start to show up in Japan then the rest of the world will get it.

morning everyone,

Does anyone roughly know when us mere mortals will start to see our regular version start to be shipped. If I remember from past releases is it normally about three weeks after the exclusive version? They start to show up in Japan then the rest of the world will get it.

January for Australia.

Still, that saves about $100 in shipping, so I can wait. I'll spend the money on beer instead. I can drink it while I'm waiting. :D

It seems so right? I am wondering if mine (full bd) is the only one that has a whole layer of light red paint on the skin all around the damage. Not just the bd but all around it on almost 60 pct of one half of the face. Infact there seems or be some around the semi bd sculpt as well. Not as much as the full bd one but surely there is red paint on skin over and above the bd parts.

Yeah, it's stock. It's because I'm using the most natural setting on the camera. Seeing it like for like under normal room lighting. No over saturation.

Back