Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Got the early notice email and gave them a call. The woman in customer service told me that she didn't know if it was possible to do a pack out on the exclusive version because of it's size. She's looking into it now, and says she'll get back to me. Just seems strange, as they've definitely shipped much larger boxes before to me, and now they're saying they may not have one big enough. I mean I know it's a big box, but it can't be that big. Can it?

Oh well, just have to keep my fingers crossed that it shows up in relatively good condition.

:monkey1

Well, they're probably looking at the most cost efficient way to pack it out. The Hot Toys box itself may be an awkward shape and they might not have a box that can fit it. Sure, the PFs and stuff you may have ordered before are probably larger than this box, but the outer shippers for those PFs / comiquettes are made specifically to fit the dimensions of those PFs / maquettes.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Called 'um up and had my card run. Mike said it should ship in the next 24 hours. :panic: So I'll either have this Thursday or Friday. :rock

C'mon SS...ship mine out today, hoes.

Got the early notice email and gave them a call. The woman in customer service told me that she didn't know if it was possible to do a pack out on the exclusive version because of it's size. She's looking into it now, and says she'll get back to me. Just seems strange, as they've definitely shipped much larger boxes before to me, and now they're saying they may not have one big enough. I mean I know it's a big box, but it can't be that big. Can it?

Oh well, just have to keep my fingers crossed that it shows up in relatively good condition.

:monkey1

It's an awkwardly shaped box.

Called 'um up and had my card run. Mike said it should ship in the next 24 hours. :panic: So I'll either have this Thursday or Friday. :rock

Mine'll ship today! :rock:rock:rock

I have just sent them an e-mail asking to ship mine! :)

Looks like they'll be able to do a pack-out. Woohoo! Damn, I can't wait for this guy to get here.

A few days, tops. I know when I'm in San Leandro, it takes a day or two.

Two days for us is about right.... I work in San Leandro. :lol

There's Bay Area overload in this thread right now... Must be due to Bruce and his Bay ties. :lecture

There's Bay Area overload in this thread right now... Must be due to Bruce and his Bay ties. :lecture

Does Dan Inostano still run Lee's old Dojo in Oakland?

NICE! That's my home.

Can't call them, so I emailed them instead, I hope I get fulfilled today :S

1-2 days for bay people? Damn... hope it's more like 3... otherwise I may miss the package.

Back