Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

mine will be here tomorrow !!! well..thats what they said, next day delivery to Alaska via UPS :)

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Just got off the phone, it's ready to go!!!
:yess:

Had to pass on the pack out unfortunately. It would have brought my shipping over $20 plus the additional $10 for the pack out. Over $30 for shipping was waaayyy too much. I'll have to take my chances.

I got the early notice too.:yess: They told me the pack out would be $10, but I'm not sure if it varies by location. I'm not sure if it's worth it though, considering Sideshow's superb customer service.

Forgive me, but what do people mean by "pack out"?

I got the early notice too.:yess: They told me the pack out would be $10, but I'm not sure if it varies by location. I'm not sure if it's worth it though, considering Sideshow's superb customer service.

Yea it's $10 just for the pack out but then it changes the weight and size of the package and they raise the price for shipping.
Mine went from $17.51 to $23+(don't remember the exact amount) plus the additional $10 for the pack out. Over $33 was excessive imo.

So would they just be slapping a shipping label on the actual figure box without it? :confused:

No, the original display box comes with an outer cardboard shipper that fits the display box perfectly. However, damage to the outer cardboard shipper will result in damage to the display box as well. As some collectors prefer a pristine figure, the pay to have the extra "pack out".

I can't believe I had this order placed since August... Hot Toys took their sweet time with this one.

The wait for it to arrive will seem a lot longer...

I want this look with the non-BD head and body:
14.jpg

Anyone know if the back of the body suit zips up?

I want this look with the non-BD head and body:
14.jpg

Anyone know if the back of the body suit zips up?

I picked up one of the GoD generic suits for my non BD head and body. I figure until EB releases stats, I'll have a great representation. And worst case scenario being EB's looks great and the rubber body's good, I port him back over to the sneaking suit. :D

This piece will stand out in my collection! Need more martial artist.
OT, I finally watched Ong Bak 2 and loved that movie just as much as part 1. Anyone else would want a HT Tony Jaa figure?

Back