Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want is Indy

and this Indy too
C16E80ADEADF17764CDAA1_Large.jpg

I wonder if I'll get my clothes kit order from SovereignStudio or this first. :lol

:(

I'm somewhat new to 1/6 and not 100% on this, but isn't the HT DX series similar to the McFarlane Movie Maniacs series, where they just do one or - if there's an absolute "must have" opposite number to the main character - two figures? The DX series seems like it's an ultra high-end, multi-outfit "special" grab bag of choices, from MJ to Christopher Reeve, so is unlikely to produce a "line" of Indiana Jones product?

If it was to be a series, why would it be announced as a DX (the MMS seems like it's just added if it's a movie character), as opposed to the announcement of the license, and the line's first figure?

They announced the Dark Knight license, did a few figs, then upped to the two DX's (redoing - and totally nailing - two figures they had done decent jobs on already...)

Now this is out and not a secret anymore, has anyone heard WHO might be doing the sculpt? Someone here must have heard a real rumour.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Greg. Which other outfits will we get?? Map room would be awesome! :rock

Map room bonus outfit makes sense as it's very easy (cheap) to include and doesn't require new pants, shirt, etc.

That would be my guess if there's an additional look.

But after seeing the T-1000 set (not even DX)... "anything goes."

Exactly. ToD Indy would be my second most wanted. Anybody else would just be icing on the cake... (and probably not bought)

ToD will be an incredibly easy bash once Raiders Indy is released (you know he'll come with a muscle body). He's essentially Raiders Indy with a little paint here and there, a torn shirt and no jacket :lol If you're a stickler for the tiny details, Mfisher can supply an accurate belt, holster and whip. Viola :clap

WOW! I was sooo close to buying SS ROTLA Indy! so glad I didn't! though I think I would've enjoyed doing all the mods to the SS version. I already had a list made and everything haha

:panic::panic:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Holy COW!!!!!!! :panic:
Did NOT see this coming!
Dammmmmnnnnnn youuuuu Hottttt Toyyyyyyys!!!!!!!!!
:panic::panic: :yess::yess:
:clap:clap

my wallet and bank account are going to hurt next year........

And so the wait begins........... :impatient:

I love how this announcement has made some fellow freaks who rarely post, come out of the shadows to post their excitement! It IS a big deal to many of us and it shows!! W000000T!!!!!:clap

Seen this announcement on HT's Facebook page this morning. Totally stoked Hot Toys got their hands on the Indy license. I'm pretty confident HT will exceed my expectations on this being a must have for any Indy fan. Have mercy on my wallet!:thud:

A DX TOD Indy would be awesome... Club Tux.. full gear Indy with the TOD jacket... and a torn shirt, torn pants costume... 3 heads, clean shaven for the tux, one stubbly with fedora, and one battle worn with fedora... sigh.... the possibilities...

I love Indy more than any other character and while I would like all types of villains, sidekicks and love interests to be made this could easily be a perfect stand alone figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back