Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Toht was a success but you are right he shouldn't have come when he did. Belloq was the uber fail.

Should'a been Jungle Belloq... I still think German Indy was the big Fail though... wait, sub par factory paints on ROTLA Indy.... Wait, loose Pro body... wait, oh man, there's fail all over the place.

Little Debbie makes creampies.

I've seen it all.

What you do with your oatmeal is no one's business but your own, and I'd appreciate it if you kept it that way.

:monkey4

They're little debbies

oatmeal-creme-pies-300x300.jpg

:exactly:

Get your head out of the gutter!

wow this thread has gone mental ! 41 pages and 400+ replies and counting in 4 hours !!

As to people posting, 'they have to produce a whole line, not just 1'

Why?

I mean I'd like that to happen...but lets be happy to start with at a Hot Toys quality Indy.

Mass hysteria. :panic:

I am going between this thread and the HT SW thread. Plenty of name calling to people who enjoy HT products, plenty of criticism regarding HT business practices, price, quality etc. but yet the same folks want this company to do an entire Indy license? Why care if it is a single figure or multiple figures from such crappy company and supporters? Stick to SS and Medicom be happy. The whole saituation is void of logic :dunno

Should'a been Jungle Belloq... I still think German Indy was the big Fail though... wait, sub par factory paints on ROTLA Indy.... Wait, loose Pro body... wait, oh man, there's fail all over the place.

Ah yea forgot about him. Probably because it is sitting in my closet boxed up.

This may not be a full line but just a single figure.

Then I honestly say what is the point? Does that mean SSC thinks their own product sucked enough that they need to release another Raiders Indy? Even if it comes with a second outfit, does that justify the $250 price tag when I have an insanely badass custom Indy already?

Why bother if they are only going to do one figure that has already been released.

Of course I want things to be better and for them to build on lessons learned to make a better product but again they are soo many other figures they need to put out first.

Afterall, none of us are expecting to see Han to go with the DX Bruce Lee. Or Luthor with Supes. The Don was a single figure as well.

This is exciting, I really like Indy, and only have the Raiders figure from Sideshow, I just want a single, definitive figure of Indy in my collection, and this should make that happen.

I am in the middle on this one, having a full Indy shelf in your home screening room or home office would look really cool ... Having said that, this figure (just guessing at this point) would most likely look really good on its own.

I would rather have one perfect Indy figure than having 10 that I know could be better.

This is the way to go, if your going to do Indy, do it right. It is not about quantity, it is about quality.

Mass hysteria. :panic:

I am going between this thread and the HT SW thread. Plenty of name calling to people who enjoy HT products, plenty of criticism regarding HT business practices, price, quality etc. but yet the same folks want this company to do an entire Indy license? Why care if it is a single figure or multiple figures from such crappy company and supporters? Stick to SS and Medicom be happy. The whole saituation is void of logic :dunno

Really I don't think this is too accurate. Some fun being poked both ways as far as people who collect what. Actually, I'd say a bit more towards those that collect SS (seen several they dont make quality products). Hell, you even have a guy who painted the proto ToD Indy PF and didn't like the changes they made screaming for someone to be canned asking why we would want SS to do things. HT makes really nice 1:6th figures thats a fact. HT hasn't been great with finishing lines thats just a fact and they're expensive thats a fact. The only thing void of logic is the argument you're trying to make that HT is the only taking shots. I collect both and love both actually so I'm fine with whoever is making the stuff I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back