Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ze7h.jpg

Decided to switch the Sideshow cloak for the Medicom one, a huge improvement imo :)

Awesome! I am really tempted to do this! Right now I am too enamored by the Bespin outfit to want to change it up. There is a Medi Jedi Luke sitting at a local comic shop for $60 I might get. Are any of the clothing items usable on the Hot Toys body aside from the cloak?

Awesome! I am really tempted to do this! Right now I am too enamored by the Bespin outfit to want to change it up. There is a Medi Jedi Luke sitting at a local comic shop for $60 I might get. Are any of the clothing items usable on the Hot Toys body aside from the cloak?

All are usable on the Hot Toys Luke :) I used the Sideshow parts mainly simply because I prefer it, but both work. I actually like some parts of the medicom luke more but I can't afford the full figure for just one clothing piece.. :p

I just got this figure(s) today.
I'm stunned, truly some of the finest work I have seen from HT.
The amount of goodness in the box is overwhelming. :clap:banana
I really have to buy a Detolf to display this in.

I just got this figure(s) today.
I'm stunned, truly some of the finest work I have seen from HT.
The amount of goodness in the box is overwhelming. :clap:banana
I really have to buy a Detolf to display this in.

Yeah the more I look at it the better it looks- I rate this HT #1 or #2 best figure/set ever. Hard to say what tops it- Keaton Batman may be #2..just too hard a choice

Yes even though SS is starting to hit their stride, by far the most amazing SW 1/6th is this piece and the Tomashii 3PO. You absolutely can't go wrong adding these to your SW collection.

Why has DX 07 Luke Skywalker drop in value?

I'm new to Hot Toys and bought my first 1/6th scale DX07 recently from ebay for £215, as a buy it now, after reading all the great reviews on youtube saying what great value it is to buy 2 figures for the price of one. I didn't do any research on the price before buying it for £215, thinking it was a great deal. Recently I have been following the prices on ebay and found brand new DX07 going for only £165 to £180. Does anyone have any idea why they are dropping in value?

Re: Why has DX 07 Luke Skywalker drop in value?

Not sure I know what you mean. Are you saying all Hot Toys drop in price when they become old news? It was voted the no. 1 Hot Toys of 2012 on HotChix.

Most SW figures drop in price in the after market and HT made a gazillion of these Bespin Lukes.

Re: Why has DX 07 Luke Skywalker drop in value?

Hot Toys made a whole bunch of them, so the market's a bit flooded. Still a really cool figure to own.

Back