Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get a second detolf so I can hang the weathervane from the top of it. My ceilings are all that crumbly crap and I don't feel comfortable hanging them in it. But having this dangle halfway down a detolf will be epic... Although it will kill a lot of the space that I need for my overflowing first detolf!

Here's mine screwed and mounted to the top of my detolf!! The vane is just too awesome an accessory not to use!! :)

Honest question... How can anyone display Luke without a light saber? Not knocking it, it just doesn't make sense to me.

That said, the vane and BD Luke look AMAZING hanging from the detolf. Can't wait to be able to do that with mine.

Honest question... How can anyone display Luke without a light saber? Not knocking it, it just doesn't make sense to me.

That said, the vane and BD Luke look AMAZING hanging from the detolf. Can't wait to be able to do that with mine.

With two figures, it would be boring in my opinion to display them both with a lightsaber fighting stance.

With the Clean luke, I go for the Blaster drawn look, like when he's sneaking around Bespin.

My BD luke does have his lightsaber drawn and ready for battle.

Lol! I'm leaving luke and his saber pose for when the new sideshow Vader is released. . Then they both will be holding sabers against each other :)

Click the image through to my flickr account, then when browsing the image, right-click and select the option to grab the full (original) resolution image. It will print slightly taller than you need for a Detolf.

Click the image through to my flickr account, then when browsing the image, right-click and select the option to grab the full (original) resolution image. It will print slightly taller than you need for a Detolf.

Yep, I did that. Thanks!

Btw, do you know where to get a backround image of a Star Destroyer bridge? I want to set up my Thrawn diorama soon.

Unless you have a large format printer, you'll have to send it out to print. It should print to 15.5" wide by 30-something inches tall - custom size. I'm doing mine together with other images onto 24" x 36" prints and cutting them down myself.

This is what my "shelf Luke" looks like lit - it'll be the only light illuminating him (and dad come 2014). Finally broke out the real camera and tripod to take some shots without needing to use flash.

Try image search first. The ones for my two Luke figures I had to make myself using multiple screen captures from ESB and a lot of Photoshop work.

Back