Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
main.php

Something like this, though Vader in the background wouldn't work. I'm trying to find something to put behind this...

Here's a better idea… Tell me roughly in minutes:seconds where that scene is in the movie and I'll try grabbing a better quality image.

If you can get me a timecode that's pretty close, I'll grab a still from the BluRay and remove Vader (and probably the Star Destroyer in the distance) for you.

If anyone else wants that Star Destroyer bridge image in very high resolution (300dpi, 36.5" x 15.5") then you can grab it from my backgrounds thread - link in my signature.

Watch out for the Glue not holding. A number of things on the figure became unglued, including the Hook that holds the saber. I lost the one on my BD version without even noticing.

What Chev said - do yourself a favor and open it on a clean surface where you can carefully check to make sure everything's there and if anything falls out you can catch it back into the box.

Congrats JRA! Now listen to Chev and Pixelpiper. Watch out for the tiny magnets on the gun holster particularly as they could be poorly glued too. Easy fix however, and overall a great set. Enjoy!

Congrats JRA! Now listen to Chev and Pixelpiper. Watch out for the tiny magnets on the gun holster particularly as they could be poorly glued too. Easy fix however, and overall a great set. Enjoy!

I see one saber clip laying in the foam... I will leave it there for now. Thanks for the advice! That thing would totally have been lost in the carpet!

That's what happened to me.

So one saber clip laying in the foam, the battle damaged hair magnet also came unglued. And the magnet for the blaster holder on the battle damaged figure also unglued. Thanks to advice here I have all those pieces safe in a bag for safe keeping if I decide to reglue. A much better outcome than losing them! Thanks guys!:clap

Back