Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, transparent flesh resin dosn't need as much paint if its done right.

This is the process currently done by hot toys.

Similar things were done with the Custom Locke in the LOST thread.

Yea The thing is hot toys don't cast in resin they use a pvc witch im sure i could get my hands but I thinks its a mute conversation none of the customizers and painters use those techniques!

I would. I'd prefer it actualy. and it makes the finished product look about 1000 times better than most repaints.

Basicly, alot of people don't use it, becuase the option is not offered.

prety sure it was Andy B who was doing it with his lost John Locke sculpt. end piece looked AMAZING.

Edit: I'm right, but the pictures are no longer there. Shot andy a message to see if i can get pictures. Trust me, it's a method that is well worth doing.

Last edited:
I really have been looking forward to this. I have been wanting to replace my SS Tranny Ani for a long time. The lipstick and paint job is horrible. I am not a painter and have not had someone customize it because I have been waiting for this from HT.

Oh I adore it.

I'm lying.

oh-come-on.gif

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

Unlit lightsaber, but no lit one? ok..i guess, considering he never used one, but still weird.

Head looks kinda off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back