1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she came out really great. I'm probably gonna be much more dynamic in my posing than these people have been so far though. She looks almost exactly like the proto so a major win and I know exactly where she's going on the shelf.

The facepalte is a total bust.....the headsculpt is one of Hot toys poorer attempts.
The outfit came out well in fairness.

I am getting this but it doesn't look like brie to me. It's like the rey figure in terms of poor likeness.

2c35d9b36bc69c2f18690e97a72e5c1e.jpg
82a02818600eedd006ae530899c54d03.jpg
8852fe5ccb713c398395cd9520ee035b.jpg
e033f59e372395db5eeda5748e24319f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, think that looks amazing, can't wait to get my one in hand

Feels like a long wait coming up though with the problems in China

Neil

That looks awesome. Especially the headsculpt looks exactly like Brie Larson!

Great figure. Very glad that I preordered the deluxe version.

Looks great. Can't wait for it to start shipping in the States.

Now I'm just waiting on an Endgame version to be revealed.

I think this figure looks better than the prototype. I think the head sculpt is pretty darn good and considering it'll be about an inch tall on the shelf, the large photos of it probably make it look less like Brie than it will on the shelf. Glad I have it on preorder!

The base is not from endgame, is that a hint that an endgame Captain Marvel is on the way?

This looks good. Close to the prototype. The likeness is okay. I wonder with a different paint job if the subtleties of the sculpt would improve the likeness.

Maybe it's just because I've gotten used to it over time, but I think the likeness looks pretty damn good there. And it does look like they've improved it by changing the shape of the eyes slightly, so they're not angled up as much.

Not really fond of the brighter red they seem to have used on the outfit though, or the way the shoulders seem to extend out too far in some shots. But hopefully that's just a result of bad blogger pics.

Dffdbfdntnymliu . H . Gd brbtkkundfs43hggmhjkpopoogfsvzzv zzvvvdssdxccxdgyjtymfgnjyuglygnkfgdgvdfsvg rsr

Back