1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is the final product, she looks better than the proto. The eyes in particular look great. Anybody know if the Coronovirus has slowed this down even more?

If that is the final product, she looks better than the proto. The eyes in particular look great. Anybody know if the Coronovirus has slowed this down even more?

I was told that my shipment from Hong Kong was delayed until February 5th, so hopefully they will start shipping again next week...
but who knows if any other changes will be made in shipping schedules between now and then.

Anybody know if some of the blogger guys at least got an advanced copy of her to take pics for facebook or do they have to wait for the secret base shipment and that's why we haven't seen anything?

To be a fair, a virus survives on a surface for maybe 24 hours. I suppose longer is possible, but after 24 hours there is a cliff in probability rates for most viruses infections.

Now if your local mailman got infected somehow...well your just toast now.

I can patiently wait for the final product pictures. G'ahhhh

Captain Marvel is my favorite MCU character :chase

I thought this figure was out guess the virus delayed even the bloggers from taking pics.

I wonder how much of delay there will be as this virus looks to have no end in sight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought this figure was out guess the virus delayed even the bloggers from taking pics.

I wonder how much of delay there will be as this virus looks to have no end in sight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was basically delivered the day before Chinese New Year, so they're still off and the store is closed. I don't think it's virus related.

I totally didn't notice the End Game base when I first saw that video.

I did not notice it too at first. But I viewed the video several times because I wanted to take a closer look at the head sculpt and base. I'm excited to get her. It looks promising.

2c35d9b36bc69c2f18690e97a72e5c1e.jpg
82a02818600eedd006ae530899c54d03.jpg
8852fe5ccb713c398395cd9520ee035b.jpg
e033f59e372395db5eeda5748e24319f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad they went with white lenses for the helmeted HS...looks great!

And as usual, in-hand video reviews does justice to the figure more than them blogger photos imo.
Yeah i thought the eyes would be gross and black when the light was off. What a pleasant surprise.

Back