Hot Toys Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys says we'll have it before the film comes out Mike.

They says a ____. We'll get some announcement before the film, and mb some words about plans on the RedSkull and WWII Cap.
And dat's it! Bye-bye Captain America and heLLooooooo 5 months of waiting :wave:yess::monkey4

Hmmmm...It's kinda like not waiting for the release of a movie but _____ing about every little detail, saying it's not historically realistic, calling Chris Evans a poor choice for Cap or trashing the director every chance you get before you've even seen it.

:wave

BTW...I think this Hot Toys Cap looks awesome in the teaser. :D

[/CENTER]

I have alot more evidence to go on than a single dark teaser shot.
An opinion that I still very much standby.
"Every little detail.." exaggerate much?

Feel free to slavishly lap up every bit of Johnstons hack job.

But thanks for weighing in anyway.
:pfft:

Last edited:
Looks pretty good so far! I'm pretty excited to see the full reveal for this and Green Lantern.

I'm loving what i see in the figure preview so far, this is a must have figure for me.

Superman preview may 20th - specs and pre-order May 25th

Cap preview June 17 - specs and pre-order June 22??

What do you think will be the exclusive bonus - BD shield? Cosmic cube? Triangle shield??

I could see them doing a Battle Damaged shield as an Ex.

How about this shield as the exclusive?

captain-america-EW-triangleshield-260x444.jpg

Shield or helmet would be awesome. If the figure contains a 2nd sculpt of Evans to kitbash this version :drool
Would need more than that. It's a completely different outfit, with the "USO" costume underneath the jacket and pants. Different helmet, too. Gotta be a separate release IMO.

Yeah I would prefer USO be separate figure so it can get the full treatment. It would require a head sculpt, helmet, gloves, boots and 2 costumes and the Shield. Too much for HT to just give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back